make-up mirrors?!

baybehbekah

i was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a good, fairly priced make-up mirror? i am open to pretty much any style, stand alone or ones you can mount on the wall. but i would love to get your opinions!
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I just got one at Linens N Things for $40.00. It's a good size, has 3 light settings, and you touch it to turn off and on. It's pretty neat
smiles.gif

MiCHiE

Try Sally Beauty Supply. I actually have a wall mirror, but I use my 5X from Sally's to apply my shadows.

GlamYOURUs

I bought a medium sized one at Target. lol
But they sell them everywhere. Target @ Walmart have pretty nice ones with built in lighting and a good size for cheap. You should look into it.
Places like beauty shops, Linens & Things, Bed Bath & Beyond are so overpriced.
WorldMarket has really nice ones, I think they are the ones you can mount on the walls.

Honey B. Fly

i have a table top one by revlon. it has 2 angled mirrors and 1 big one in the middle so u can really see ur makeup from every angle. it lights up too,high & low, and the middle mirror flips around from normal to closeup.

its kinda perfect haha.

baroquely

I've always gotten mine at Target (by always I mean when I've managed to knock it off a counter and shatter it hehe). I've had the touch ones and I'd say to avoid those. They're cool for a few days, but then if you lean in close to the mirror and accidentally brush it, it gets REALLY annoying.

beauty_marked

I just got a really AWESOME lighted one at Ulta last weekend. It has some sort of magnefication (not sure of the amount), and its fits right on a dresser/tabletop. and it was only 9 dollars!!! Ive always wanted one and put it off since they were always 50and up. def check out ulta. they actaully have a huge variety of mirrors on sale right now

jin1022000

IKEA!!!!!!! $23 ... MAD GORGEOUS ONE~~ it's huge, and I hung it up on the wall, couple of friends saw it, and ran to IKEA right away~

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin1022000
IKEA!!!!!!! $23 ... MAD GORGEOUS ONE~~ it's huge, and I hung it up on the wall, couple of friends saw it, and ran to IKEA right away~

Could you share with us the exact name or a link? Thanks!

glittergoddess27

I have a makeup mirror that has a kind of hook on the bottom. I hang it from my neck and can walk over to my window or outside for that matter and do my makeup or you can flip it up and use that to hand it in the shower too. Got it from Sally's Beauty Supply,.. Like $15 I think??

Latest posts