Makeup Storage!

Carolina Marie

Love it! I tried to get my bf to pick me up one from IKEA,as there's not one close by me & he's coming this way.
hopefully he gets it for you! you'll love it!! i had to do a little bit of traveling but thankfully its a lot closer now that i moved it used to be about 7hrs away but now its only 1 1/2 hrs but worth the commute!!

Paint&Ink Chick

Hmm...we'll see,if not he can turn over lmao! I think there may be one in Stl otherwise. Which would be over a hr,but I'm willing to drive. Can't wait to see more pics & enjoy girl!

MaitaiFluff

Hmm...we'll see,if not he can turn over lmao! I think there may be one in Stl otherwise. Which would be over a hr,but I'm willing to drive. Can't wait to see more pics & enjoy girl!
That's a pretty long drive, but my SO and I would always make a trip of it. We would check out other things close by, enjoy the cheap ikea food, walk the showrooms, and imagine the perfect apartment. Even now that we live just 10 minutes away from the Seattle ikea, it still hasn't lost its luster.

I love it! Your stash looks so organized.
thmbup.gif

Nataliekay

the malm!!! omg i love it! I have the Micke because it was so cheap and it is longer than the malm! I love it!!

Carolina Marie

I'm sure I'd grow to like it too, I'm just all about black! My bed is black (and a Malm. Lol) my current vanity is black, even one of my walls is painted black!

I hear ya! I used to have one of my walls painted black also! until I moved :( I just love black its so classy! haha

Latest posts