March Challenge#1: Just in Time for the Oscars! Re-Create Your Favorite Celeb Looks!

midnightlouise

With the Oscars just around the corner, I thought this was the perfect time for us to try our hands at re-creating some of our favorite celeb looks! Got a great Gwen Stefani look? Got a sexy Jennifer Lopez or Beyonce look? Or a classy Gwyneth Paltrow look? I want to see them! So c'mon ladies & show me your stuff! Any celeb is fair game here, so if they're famous, go for it
greengrin.gif

Now I just have to decide who to copy....
smiles.gif

Tulip

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to request here. But if possible can someone do glamorous look:
NicoleR7.jpg

and this natural but sultry look
NicoleR4.jpg

please.

Thanks.

user4

i need to get some free freaking time, i've been wanting to do like the past 3-4 challenges and i cant find the time.... or the skill... lmao HAHAHAH..... again i say, i wanna try this one!!!!

MAC_Pixie04

hmmmm this sounds like fun and i got my digital replaced.

i'll be attempting this over the weekend (instead of studying)

ette

thanks! i used pout 32a lipliner, with peachstock lipstick over. my trick is to fill in the lips completely with liner, then on the middle of top and bottom lip, dab concealer. this will attract light to the area and make your lips look fuller.

Tia

ooh. I'm going to try Katharine Hepburn. maybe. I don't know if I have time, rofl.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
mine is brigitte bardot inspired:
b1.png

wow you some of her face structure too! your totally a bombshell! great job.

Colorqueen

I had fun on our anniversary trip a while back doing this *marilyn* type look. I had a better pose photo, but can not find it right now. So I am going to post this one for now until I can find the other one.
greengrin.gif

By the way, I am wearing a strapless black leather dress in this photo.
greengrin.gif

Marilyncooperstownonline.jpg

NightMusik

Yay.. my first challenge! You guys are doing great with this. I hope more people will put pics up for this challenge. I attempted to dupe a Marcia Cross look with what I have at home. I think I did ok except for the lips. I didn't realize how much "pinkier" her lips were than what I thought.. Anyhow, here goes:

marciacrossattempt2wt.jpg

Corvs Queen

WOW NightMusik, you look so great! I think that you nailed the look right on.
What did you use on your lips? I love it!!!!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMusik
Yay.. my first challenge! You guys are doing great with this. I hope more people will put pics up for this challenge. I attempted to dupe a Marcia Cross look with what I have at home. I think I did ok except for the lips. I didn't realize how much "pinkier" her lips were than what I thought.. Anyhow, here goes:

marciacrossattempt5es.jpg

Oh my god!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are so you!! Those eyes, those lips, those cheeks, that hair!! HOT!

neyugNneiL

Nightmuski, you should win top prize in this challenge! It looks like the same person that did Marcia Cross' makeup did it on you. And to top it off, the colors look great on you! Great job!

***I usually don't comment much on Specktra, but I was so amazed by your FOTD...

Latest posts