Maternity Clothing Discussion - Isabella Oliver?

ratmist

So I'm 21 weeks + 4 days as of today. I'm counting that as the start of month 5.

I've long grown out of my jeans/trousers and bought a few pairs on eBay. Bought a few things from Topshop and just in general been a bit disappointed with maternity clothing.

Then I kept seeing Isabella Oliver stuff (or IO) on eBay. After a while I wandered onto the website. Oh my goodness, what lovely lovely goodies, and I'm *this* close to ordering two very pretty tops. Everything else has been eBay or cheap buys.... I have a conference to attend in Dublin at the end of June, and it's the first time I'll be presenting my own research at a major international convention. I wanna look smokin', even if I'm all pregnant.

So what do you ladies think of these?

TP30_FreshGreen.jpg

TP05_CrimsonRed.jpg

TP46_CranberrySand.jpg

urbanlilyfairy

THose are beautiful tops ...I have bought most of my maternity clothes on ebay as well. It's so hard to find nice maternity clothes for reasonable prices ..and also for me in plus sizes ..I have seen lots of cute things from peainapod.com ... but unfortunately for me they don't come in anything larger than about a us size 12 and im about a us 18 ..le sigh ..but those tops are very pretty ..and could be dressy for a night out and also suitable for work I think depending on what you pair it with.

Girl about town

oooh lovely, i would wear them anyway. A good idea if you are pregnant is to invest in a few long line maternity vests/ camisoles then you can wear them under normal tops i did this all the time, my bump wasn't massive though. Topshop, h&m and zara all have decent maternity clothes xx

M.A.C. head.

Oooh Cute!

I would go with either the first one or one of the last ones because it will be very hot by the end of June...I think...I don't know much about UK weather
ssad.gif

They are all very beautiful though! Sort of makes me miss being pregnant :/ My baby is 15 months old now!

user79

I like the green one, you could dress it up with a printed, summery scarf or some nice jewelry.

ratmist

It's all so very pretty.

I also found some bras from New Zealand that ah, I really really really like precisely because they're not grandma-ish! Some are nursing bras, others are just really pretty maternity bras. They're from "Hot Milk". What do yall think?

HOTmilk-Cherry-Bomb-Chic.jpg

HOTmilk-Whisper-Sweet-Wickedness.jpg

DND-B.jpg

SSS-B.jpg

Navessa

wow - fabulous tops!

those bras are very nice too!
i wish i had a nursing bra like the 3rd one!

nadia

very cute stuff!

i got a lot of my clothes from gap, too. they have surprisingly good maternity selection.

Obreathemykiss

I love all of the shirts you showed-they are very versatile-you could wear them with jeans, black pants, etc. I think they are very lovely-I especially love the tie detail. Those bras are pretty neat too! I'm so glad there's fashion out like this for preggo women, I'm sure with a big ol' belly it's hard to feel pretty sometimes, and these clothes could really boost you up to look like a hot, sultry mama!

Latest posts