maybe another time?

MACgirl

Hey you guys! i felt so down today lemme explain!

i went to mac today to pick up a few things and to ask about my app and resume, i was told all the interviews had been done and the job would be filled soon but my app and res would remain with them for 1 year....i felt bad but i smiled and said than kyou so much for your time and got soem mac stuff then i went to cinnabon and ordered one and sat bymyself as i ate it i looked at the mac store as felt so down i couldnt work thier.....yea a tearjerker....at least i got my mac pro card appliction right?, Man i want to work thier so bad!, i know Mac products fro mthe back of my hand, i do makeup, ahhh, maybe another time?

Crazy Girly

Oh I'm sorry for that
ssad.gif
!!!

Well,maybe they really need you at an other time
winks.gif

iiifugaziii

I applied about 2 months ago and they pretty much told me the same thing. You never know if something might come up and they will be looking for someone. All that matters is: you gave it a shot! HEY- at least your resume is there now and you made an impression
smiles.gif
Don't give up hope. I just got called for an interview after I was told that they weren't hiring and they'd keep my resume on file. (like a week ago i was called after those 2 months of them telling me they wouldn't be hiring). Don't worry and don't be bummed. Your time will come!! (ps... are there any other macs/ mac counters in your area? i see your in san diego. Go to ALL of them!
thmbup.gif

MACgirl

Thanks girls, i feel alot better about it today, all i can do is just get better at what i do and hope oen day they'll call me, that and keep checking for an open position, thanks girls, i know i can always come here for support!

kissacid

Glad to hear you're feeling better...it does suck, but just keep in mind that when they hire the next time, you'll be ahead of the pack! Good luck and stay positive.

orodwen

(((hugs))) just be vigilant....tenacious. the right position will avail itself, i promise!
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

Juneplum

((( BIG HUG))) your day will come sweetie! i KNOW it feels AWFUL now, but as my mom always says " nothing b4 it's time".. your day will come too!!!
smiles.gif

Chelsea

theyre always hiring. they have a very very high turnaround. i blink and they have new people, seriously.

MACattack

I'll be turning in my resumes tomorrow to 3 counters...any advice on what to say when I turn it in? ANY HELP WELCOME! TIA!

Latest posts