Maybelline: Wonder Finish (foundation)

sophette

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging: 3
Would I repurchase: Yes.

I've got this in Cameo and it's one of the best foundations I've ever used. It blends easily, can hardly feel it on your skin, doesn't rub off and lasts for ages.
The packaging is a bit bland but as it's only foundation it doesn't actually matter.
I would defo buy this again.

monicaacinom

Price: 5
Packaging: 4

I got this in Tan and I love it. I can't feel it on my skin at all, and it blends right in. I actually think the packaging is cute. The one thing I don't like is the dispenser; sometimes it pours out too much, but that isn't that big of a deal. I definitely will buy this again!

LMD84

Price: 4
Packaging: 4

ok this is my fave foundation ever! it doesn't break me out, never looks patchy and generally gives very good coverage without making my face feel blocked (if you get what i mean!) i use the ivory colour and it is a perfect match and looks very natural.

turkishdelightx

I used this foundation for YEARS literally fom like 13-17 before I started buying high end foundations.I loved it and although I don`t think it will compare to my high end foundations after reading this thread I may just repurchase again.