McQueen at counters?

ShexyKristin

Will the Alexander McQueen collection be carried at MAC counters as well? (I only have a counter in The Bay near me)
ssad.gif
I haven't seen anything lately...

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShexyKristin
Great thanks! I'm relieved! I haven't seen anything advertising or talking about it at all.
smiles.gif

Really? Well I know you won't really see advertising except from what MAC will send you via e-mail notification.. but I'm telling everyoneeee about the launch so they will come in and see it. Maybe you should call your MAC counter because their launch date might be later. The launch date has changed for us a few times already so that might be the reason you haven't heard much
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Will the Alexander McQueen collection be carried at MAC counters as well? (I only have a counter in The Bay near me)
ssad.gif

actually, it won't be at all locations. it is only at stores, nordstrom, saks, and online. sorry about any confusion.

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
actually, it won't be at all locations. it is only at stores, nordstrom, saks, and online. sorry about any confusion.

Really? I was under the impression that it wasn't going to be in Macy's.. but @ update they said that they are going to be carrying it now. My bad
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelah
Really? I was under the impression that it wasn't going to be in Macy's.. but @ update they said that they are going to be carrying it now. My bad
ssad.gif

well, at fall update, the book said everywhere, but at this update, it was changed to just those locations i listed. they said that it was changed because alexander mcqueen isn't really targeted at a macys (and other department stores) shopping audience. it is more suited for the other locations that will be carrying it.

Angelah

Quote:
well, at fall update, the book said everywhere, but at this update, it was changed to just those locations i listed. they said that it was changed because alexander mcqueen isn't really targeted at a macys (and other department stores) shopping audience. it is more suited for the other locations that will be carrying it.

Yeah you're right.. I just checked out my new update book and it's changed. Hmm I wonder why my trainers weren't really up to date on this change.. no bueno! Haha, thanks for the correction though!

erine1881

Quote:
Yeah you're right.. I just checked out my new update book and it's changed. Hmm I wonder why my trainers weren't really up to date on this change.. no bueno! Haha, thanks for the correction though!

no prob! i am just pissed cause i was excited to buy the stuff and wear it to work. now i just want the liners, but i have to drive 2 hours each way to a store to get it cause i don't have my staffcard yet.

Angelah

Quote:
no prob! i am just pissed cause i was excited to buy the stuff and wear it to work. now i just want the liners, but i have to drive 2 hours each way to a store to get it cause i don't have my staffcard yet.

Ahhhh that sucks! Which location do you work at? I understand why they changed it.. but seriously.. it would have sold anywhere. People don't have to be knowledgable about McQueen to want to buy the products.

erine1881

Quote:
Ahhhh that sucks! Which location do you work at? I understand why they changed it.. but seriously.. it would have sold anywhere. People don't have to be knowledgable about McQueen to want to buy the products.

i work at a macys in the midwest.
lol.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:

Well, I HOPE that not everyone at your counter has had update yet! Ask a coworker if they'll pick up some items for you (with their discount) when they go to the store for update and you'll pay them back later? That's what people do at my counter all the time for each other (employees).

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Well, I HOPE that not everyone at your counter has had update yet! Ask a coworker if they'll pick up some items for you (with their discount) when they go to the store for update and you'll pay them back later? That's what people do at my counter all the time.

we all had update on the 30th and 1st. one of our girls transferred to the store awhile ago, so i know she'll grab the liners for me or hold em til i can get down there for antiquitease. its just a pain in the ass! i rather pay the shipping and get it here in 3 days than to wait for a day off, drive a total of 4 hours, and pay a shit ton of money for gas
weeping.gif
. hopefully my card will be here within the next couple of weeks tho.

wild child

Quote:
ssad.gif

For Canadians, the McQueen collection will only be sold at MAC stores. Not at counters at The Bay
ssad.gif

talk2mesun

So, I only have MAC access via a Belk department store MAC counter near me in eastern Tennessee. What you all are saying is that they will NOT have the Mcqueen collection? If so..shipping wise...if all I want is the MSF my best bet would be to order it via maccosmetics.com, yeah?

I'll probably still call there tomorrow to make sure from them either way since reports are so conflicting.

BloodMittens

It's available on the Japanese site. So I figure it'll be online soon. I'm going to have to buy this collection online D: ARGH!

Latest posts