Mickey's post-work red lips

Eoraptor

Hi girls! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post. Sorry.
ssad.gif
My new job at Barnes and Noble is great tho- I get to wear as much makeup as I want! But I've been keeping it limited my first couple weeks there, and working my way up to glam. haha Today I just wore foundation, eyeliner on top, and lots of mascara, with neutral lips. Then I realized I hadn't posted an FOTD in a while, and this would be a good chance to try my new red lipstick! So I took a pic. This was right after getting home from work, so I was a little sweaty and messy. But it's something, right?

me61.jpg

And here's a pic of me done in sharpie by my friend Lyndsey. Isn't it amazing?! I have my pink pants, cleavage and heels! heehee

MickeybyLyndseyspec.jpg

yummy411

ok we've got to know the name of the color on your lips so vibrant with a bit of sparkle... your friend lindsay is amazing! with a sharpie? wow

Eoraptor

Quote:
ok we've got to know the name of the color on your lips so vibrant with a bit of sparkle...

And the lipstick is... I DON'T KNOW!
ssad.gif
It's in a deep forest green tube with a gold band in the middle that connects to the gold twisting portion. The only marking on it is a logo on the top of the cap that looks like "aia", except the second "a" is backwards. Any ideas?

The shine is a sparkly Milani lipgloss. Then L'Oreal telescopic mascara rounds out the interesting bits. Guess the lack of makeup listing is what got this kicked to Say Cheese.

Latest posts