Milani cosmetics line?

charms23

I was wondering who here has used some of their products...can you tell me what the quality is and how long the products stay on?

TIA!!
greengrin.gif

glamella

I really like their shadows ans lotta lip glosses! I hear raves about their blushes and nailpolish. Definitely worth a try for the price.

beautifulxdisaster

I'd love to try them, too. Any one know if they are available at ALL targets? I don't remember seeing them the last time i went.

vintage

I love Milani eyeshadows. The only gripe I have about them is that there's alot of bronze/sand shades, but the other colors are very pretty. They go on great, and just as pigmented as MAC eyeshadows.

blaherina

They stay on for a long time for me. They last about the same time as MAC. Some colors aren't good though, like sheer sand, too gritty.

melozburngr

look in the FOTD- joker_kick - I pelieve the post name is a look I did for a contest awhile back.. she uses a few Milani colors in her first picture.. for an AWESOME look. After I saw that- I decided I HAD to try them...they work well, very smooth and well pigmented.. and at $3 a pop, you can hardly beat the price.

and about the Target question- no, they arent at all Targets, but I found it at Walgreen's.

Brianne

Excellent eyeshadows. They wear similiar to MAC eyeshadows on me. I also love Luminous blush, it is a very similiar color to Nars Orgasm.

Krystle

I have a couple of Milani shadows and honestly I cant tell the difference between them and MAC. I have them all in a palette and intermix them. So, IMO they rock! Especially for the price $$$

Demosthenes

Milani's blush in Luminous is gorgeous! It's a nice dupe for Orgasm. I also really like their blush doubles (they did it years before MAC).

I also really like their shadows. Here's a pic of some of the colors: HTH

263735.jpeg

talk2mesun

i LOVE milani! check for them at walgreens and cvs, in the southeastern US where im at theyre almost always there, and ive heard some people say they will sometimes find them at their target or k mart, and if u have an ulta near u they usually sell as well. the garden mist is my favorite color, and they stay on especially well for their price. the only color i wasnt a fan of was atlantis - it just didnt apply right for me. Blue ice is a beautiful color but it was VERY intense color. Enchantment is a gorgeous purple, and I also recommend the black which I believe is called storm...i usually use it on my top lid as a fake-eyeliner so it doesnt tear up my lashes. hope that helps!

chocula

Milani eyeshadow is awesome. Illusion is one of my favorite colors. It is a pink that flashes gold (on me, Studiofix C2). I also love their powder bronzer and their tiger bronzer (cream). I have not tried their lipsticks or gloss yet.

stevoulina

I already have some Milani eyeshadows and a friend who lives in the USA has already send me some more Milani eyeshadows,3 of their blushes (Luminous,Mango Tango and 1 their double ones in Bronze Beauties) and their Glossy Tubes in Shimmering Glow!
th_wink3.gif

I think you should give them a try! 8)

I love Milani! In fact I prefer their eyeshadows over MAC! My favorite is Clover. A nice green and looks identical to Humid(MAC) Also their glitter liners DO NOT budge! And luminous(NARS Orgasm's Twin) gives me a shimmery face and is excellent for the $3.50 I spent on it! I would say definately check them out! Well worth the money IMO!

user4

i really like their shadows, they are pretty pigmented and work really well. with a base they will stay on just as long as MAC will and the colors are vibrant and beautiful!!!!

stevoulina

Right now I have:

Eyeshadows

:arrow: Garden Mist
:arrow: Clover
:arrow: Icy Plum
:arrow: Marooned
:arrow: Spice
:arrow: Enchantment
:arrow: Atlantis
:arrow: Moonlight
:arrow: Limbo-Lime
:arrow: Shock
:arrow: Storm
:arrow: Flare
:arrow: Java Bean
:arrow: Mercury
:arrow: Blue Ice
:arrow: Silver Bullet
:arrow: Golden Bronze
:arrow: Antique Gold
:arrow: Sun Goddess

Blushes

:arrow: Luminous
:arrow: Mango Tango
:arrow: Bronze Beauties (double one)

Lip Gloss

:arrow: Glossy Tubes Shimmering Glow

I like all of them!If you need any descriptions,I'll try to help you!
th_wink3.gif

Veronyca73

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
Right now I have:

Eyeshadows

:arrow: Garden Mist
:arrow: Clover
:arrow: Icy Plum
:arrow: Marooned
:arrow: Spice
:arrow: Enchantment
:arrow: Atlantis
:arrow: Moonlight
:arrow: Limbo-Lime
:arrow: Shock
:arrow: Storm
:arrow: Flare
:arrow: Java Bean
:arrow: Mercury
:arrow: Blue Ice
:arrow: Silver Bullet
:arrow: Golden Bronze
:arrow: Antique Gold
:arrow: Sun Goddess

Same here. Can someone give me a little insight on finding the elusive "Mermaid"??

Veronyca73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Have you tried looking on www.milanicosmetics.com. I have called the phone #on that website and they do answer.

I never even noticed the number on the site. I will give them a call today. Thanks bunches!! 8)

Latest posts