• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Milani Lip gloss

mel0622

Overall rating: 5
Price: 2 (inexpensive)
Packaging: 4
Would I repurchase? Maybe. (I say that b/c I like trying new things
)

Really love this lipgloss!! Its almost like Underage from Mac but warmer and a little bit peachy. It doesn't smell bad, its not sticky, its very shiny, and the pigmentation isn't bad at all!! I believe it was around $2.99. Btw mine is in champagne Ice.

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
2.99 for price would have gotten a 5 Rating for me....compared to MAC at 14.00

oh yeah i forgot to mention that it doesn't last too long while on ur lips..otherwise i might have given it a 5

pnuttbuttajelli

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: i am such a drugstore junkie for milani lipglosses, it's almost sad. my favorite are their Lip Mixers and the little ones (i don't remember the official name). i think i like them it's because they really are nice and so inexpensive. there is a great color selection, and they are rather pigmented.
my only problem with them is that they don't always last so long on the lips, but really for the very low price, it's not that big of a deal.

one more thing to note, if you're the kind of person who needs an idea of how certain colors will look on you or you want to experiment with color combinations, i would very much recommend these. i often pair them with my mac lipsticks.

LeeleeBell

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

Comments: I have this in the color "Summer Baby" which pairs beautifully with a lipstick that I have. I really like the texture...smooth, not sticky at all. My only gripes are: it doesn't last very long on the lips and I don't like the packaging- a stiff plastic "tube" and an applicator wand that doesn't seem to hold much product on it. Still it's a great value for the price.

DDRGirlie

I just bought a limited edition color in raspberry sorbet and I LOVE it. I never purchased a l/g color from Milani. I don't find it to be sticky. It's more of a liquid l/s than a gloss because it's not that shiny. I paid $6.50. And had to go to like 4 CVS' before I could find this shade!