Mind Your Head

JesusShaves

gah... i have a hatered for the sony cybershot. Boo to them and their bad quality! But since i've been bored over easter.. some Face Of The Days gone by....

filmdayfotd1.jpg
filmdayfotd.jpg

crimsonaire s/s as base
lovely lily on lid w/ fix+
sushi flower in crease
knight divine, outter
blue absinthe, slightly over K.D and lower liner
motif highlight
peacocky g/l upper liner
resort e/k water line

strobe cream & motif to highlight

pink poodle l/g

hah... my glasses are wonky, reasons why i always have me contact lenses in... My VERY neutral look...
greengrin.gif

neut1.jpg
neut2.jpg

goldenaire w/ fix+ all over lid
the dark veining of petticoat msf in crease and outter, orange over the outter petticoat.
ah... no matter what, i couldnt get how its looked irl.

vaseline, strobe cream, petticoat msf & goldenaire i have an obsession with concentrating more on the cheeks now a days

caramel frostee lipglass tasti - i think i found my love again for the lipglass tastis.. yeay!

eugh.. my skin is so bad (lack o sleep and water really takes it toll). I swear on strobe cream to make your problems go away without using foundation/concealer!!

Wattage

Wow - I can't believe how versatile you are! I love the second one esp - you look so glowy
smiles.gif

ruby_soho

I have a Sony Cybershot and I think it takes pretty good pictures, but I do have to play around with the settings. Nice FOTDs either way
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I love both of them! Especially the 2nd one, natural and beautiful...GLOWING! And bookishly alluring with the glasses on. =D

bigred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I have a Sony Cybershot and I think it takes pretty good pictures, but I do have to play around with the settings. Nice FOTDs either way
smiles.gif

I also have a Sony Cybershot and am less than happy with the pic quality. What settings do you find work best for taking makeup pics?

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
smiles.gif

i'm a 35mm girl at heart
winks.gif
. The quality of any digi cam doesnt (atm) come close to film. Out of all the digi cams i've tried/tested, the sonys are the worst, they are uber slow . I dont like point and shoots either, lol, so i hate i have no 'control' and in general, i just have a disliking for digital cameras.

smiles.gif

JesusShaves

Thank you ladies
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
And bookishly alluring with the glasses on. =D

LMAO! MMM... maybe i should wear my glasses more. I need to get them fixed since they are ever so wonky
ssad.gif

Latest posts