Mineralize Satinfinish and Skinfinish Up

lsperry

I don't know if they're testing the site or what, but when I click on it, it just re-cycles and does not allow access.

Oh well, I'll try the site later on today.

Anyone else have luck accessing it?

BlahWah

Nope, it did the same thing for me. Yeesh, such a teaser! =P

*edit* I see it now!
clap.gif
Not that it should mean much, since I only buy in-store, but it's nice to see it... =D

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dromero
It just let me add items to cart.

Thanks. I was able to get in and order a satinfinish foundation. I already have the natural and shimpagne msf.

Has anyone tried brush 134 or 227? I'm interested in the 227. But I do own the 187 and it does a good job of applying and buffing in the natural msf.

I hope the counter I go to get the 134 and 227 in so that I can play w/it when I go there this weekend. They don't seem to have any of the brushes I want.

queenofdisaster

Mineralize Satinfinish/MSFS up on the site

I posted my Live Chat in the Live Chat section. Looks like there's NO NW15
ssad.gif

Shawna

Re: Mineralize Satinfinish/MSFS up on the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
Looks like there's NO NW15
ssad.gif

I noticed that right away. So much for me trying this foundation. The NW 20 is going to be way to dark, and the NC 15 way to yellow. I was so looking forward to this foundation too. Grrrrrr, I am not happy. Maybe if I check in person it will be ok, but typically NW 20 is way to dark for me.

duch3ss25

hmm, i just saw the collection online and want to get a couple of the mineralize skinfinish for back ups but with all the hoopla about repromotes not looking the same as old ones, i'm having second thoughts.

can someone confirm if these are LE's or permanent? i am confused since i didn't see the black triangles but saw a "Limited Edition" at the bottom of the mineralize skinfinish description. i'm hoping they don't run out before i could get to my counter this weekend. tia!

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I noticed that right away. So much for me trying this foundation. The NW 20 is going to be way to dark, and the NC 15 way to yellow. I was so looking forward to this foundation too. Grrrrrr, I am not happy. Maybe if I check in person it will be ok, but typically NW 20 is way to dark for me.

someone on LJ did a live chat and the person told her that if she has noticeable pink in her skin that the NC15 should work and using a powder in NW15 or the light MSF should neutralize it... but i dunno. i'll have to see it to believe it!

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
hmm, i just saw the collection online and want to get a couple of the mineralize skinfinish for back ups but with all the hoopla about repromotes not looking the same as old ones, i'm having second thoughts.

can someone confirm if these are LE's or permanent? i am confused since i didn't see the black triangles but saw a "Limited Edition" at the bottom of the mineralize skinfinish description. i'm hoping they don't run out before i could get to my counter this weekend. tia!

they are permanent, along with the satinfinish foundations. the only thing that's LE is shimpagne.

liv

No NW15?? That's so sad, I really wanted to get this, and the NC shades are too yellow-y on me. Le sigh, MAC why did you have to do this? I'll probably humor myself and try NW20 at the counter.

ChynaSkye

everyone PLZ email www.maccosmetics.com if you are upset about shades being an issue. ive been quite ticked off myself because along with the variety of colors in general being slack... now they are also doing away more and more shades. MAC has always been about variety for everyone and this issue is awful for customers. the more we let them know, the better.

MisStarrlight

My manager put out a sheet to order our gratis & I noticed the lack of NW 15. GRRRRRR!! So it was either go with NW20 & be orange or NC 15 & be yellow...

So my ARM & I went & opened the shipment...the light NC tones are not nearly as yellow as most other foundation types (specifically SFF). I have tons of pink (and blue) in my skin, but the NC 15 wasn't too bad (with an NW powder over it).

But definitely write customer service. NCs are totally not the same.

TM26

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
I posted my Live Chat in the Live Chat section. Looks like there's NO NW15
ssad.gif

I noticed that yesterday to
hmm.gif
. I was really looking forward to trying this
ssad.gif

JediFarfy

Arg! I was so excited! I'm barely NW15 and definitely more pink, so looks like I have to skip it! Dang, I really wanted it too!
ssad.gif

Latest posts