Mini business

Neophyte

I'm so excited. After some successfull networking, I have a few people wanting me to give them makeup lessons. For 30$ I'm going to do their makeuo, tell them what I'm doing and wrote it down on a face chart. This should be good for some extra money while going to school.

Has anyone else done this? Can you share your stories?

Thanks!

Janice

I've never done this before so I can't offer suggestions, (seems like you have all the right ideas anyway!) but $30 sounds like a steal to me!
greengrin.gif

user4

how did u do that? i would love to do something like that for some extra money. but i dont even know where to start!

Neophyte

Well, I've taken initiative and approached some of my teachers at college. I'll let you guys know what happens. My first appointment is next Tuesday, yay!

kimmy

that's awesome!! congrats and good luck ;D most def. you gotta take pictures of the looks you create :]

if any of you are looking for a good way to network and get into something like this, you may look to http://www.modelmayhem.com and get an account as a makeup artist.

i did this a while ago and got some coin for doing makeup on a shoot...and the best thing about that was that every photographer/model i worked with was really flexible and let me have some input on where the shoot was to take place. it pretty much ruled, because we did alot at the beach [my favouritest place on earth] and i got paid to do makeup...awesome.

Latest posts