• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

minimizing discoloration tutorial

DevinGirl

I'm sorry you hurt yourself! You've definitely improvised & utilized your cosmetic resources, though & came through with FLYING colors! You did a great job & the discoloration is completely unnoticeable in your finished picture.
smiles.gif

You did an amazing job!!
I went to my dermatologist the other day (she's very very good), and she told me that Retanoid creams can help with discoloration (I have some from acne).
I'm not sure if it's ok for those types of scars, but it's worth checking with a dermatologist to see if Retanoids will help.
smiles.gif

You have amazing eyes and lashes, by the way.

xiahe

your eyes are stunning, but question...did you only apply foundation to that part of your face or did you put it all over?

i have some redness in my cheeks from breakouts (and breakouts on my forehead because it's so oily) and as of now i only use powder, but i was thinking about using foundation to cover it up or just using some concealer and then dusting powder over my face. any suggestions?
smiles.gif

Ranjana

AWWWWWWWWWWWW... I'm so sorry to learn about your burning. You have an incredibly smooth skin and beautiful features, not to mention a lovely outlook on life. I hope the scars fade soon and you have your stunning skin back to normal again.

CaliArtist

Maybelline Volum Express Turbo waterproof mascara best mascara evver!!!! and your sooo pretty your hair is hot i want it lol

ompietubs

ur makeup is very natural yet very gorgeous and i too am getting eyelash envy from looking at yours!

i'm sure the discolouration well fade to minimal in no time hun.

angeluv009

Your eyes are so Amazing i dont think anyone will notice those scars. I hope they heal. I hate scarring!

Caramel_QT

You are so gorgeous hun. I'm so sorry about the burn and scars - they will fade over time. You are so beautiful with zero makeup so you def have nothing to worry about. You have some sexy azz lips too girlie!

Latest posts