• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Moisturiser: Oil Control Lotion

nephthys__x

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes!

Absolutely love this product! I have oily skin so thought i'd try it out, and i definatley wasn't disappointed! Smells good, really smooth and easy to apply, a little goes a long way (which is always good right?)....i do wish it came in a bigger size though but nevermind!

I'd definately recommend this to anyone with oily skin, i think the only way to know for sure is to try it out, it worked for me anyway

stldivastyle

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 2
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes!

luv this product. didnt realize how much it worked until i was out of it....def buy again

LuvKay26

This has been one of my staples for years fabulous product !!! I mix it with my moisturizer and apply it with my 187 prior to applying my foundation really does what it says keeps my face Matte all night !!!

RaizinnthaSun

Overall Rating: 4
Price: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? Yep!
I've been using this forever. I'm really, really oily. It does work to control my facial oil, but I'm so oily I have to use it in conjunction with other oil control products. But, on the days that I I don't use the oil control lotion, my skin is an oil-slick. This is definitely a staple for me.