moisturizer with SPF not oily

yumemiru

I need a recommendation of a moisturizer with spf (hopefully 20-30) that is not greasy/oily, hopefully an oil free/ water base formula. Any brand is welcome! Thanks in advance!

mistella

I've been using Laura Mercier Oil Free Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 everyday for about a year now. It smells good, really fresh and is super light. it sinks in right away.

chipmunkvoice

Biotherm Aquasource Moisturizer. I think theres two types... one with SPF 15 and one without and a cream or a gel. I've been using the cream one with SPF for combination skin... smells okay, but i like it coz its light.

Tawanalee

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumemiru
I need a recommendation of a moisturizer with spf (hopefully 20-30) that is not greasy/oily, hopefully an oil free/ water base formula. Any brand is welcome! Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting this...and if I may PBI, can anyone recommend one that doesn't leave a gray/white cast on dark skin?

Kisbee

I've been using an SPF 15 one that I really like, it's Skin Food (they're a New Zeland brand) SPF 15 Moisturiser. I found it at a health food store..but it might be a bit tricky to find, their website isn't that easy to use.

Latest posts