"Mom, have them appraise my makeup too.."

Pimptress

"it will add at least 3,000 to the value of the house!!"
haha. recent conversation with my mom.

So... here's my most current up to date collection... ever growing, sadly and much to the anger and frustration of my family and boyfriend!!

01.jpg

the "trio"

02.jpg

mascaras, eyeliners, paints, mixing medium, LE brush set from 04

03.jpg

liners, ugly pro longwear, my loved lustreglasses and 2 lipglasses, dubonnet, madame b

04.jpg

glitter samples, glitter vials, pigment vials, pigment samples, full size piggies, and glitter liners

05.jpg

L-R: brill, samoa silk, fade, vanilla, belle azure, white frost, swiss chocolate, sprout, juxt, blue absinthe, creme de violet, knight devine, waternymph, beaded, little minx, metamorph, zonk! bleu, swish, anti-establishment, aquavert, shroom, dovefeather, oceanique, hipnotique, pink freeze, print, sea myth. lower liner: silverplate powerpoint

06.jpg

empty 16x, 4x palette, prep and prime eye, 210 and dog chewed 266 brush, blacktrack, delphic and frostlite fluidlines

07.jpg

quad 1: vellum, moon's reflection, freshwater, deep truth. quad 2: black tied, brill, dazzlelight, pink freeze. lower quad 1: pro sky blue, gorgeous gold, stars n rockets. lower quad 2: sweetie cakes quad.

08.jpg

upper: 2005 palettes. yes i rearranged eyeshadows according to palette color. olive palette has pressed pigments in upper left. lower: 2004 jewel eyes, 2004 crystal eyes, 2003? cool eyes (nordies?)

09.jpg

Studio Fix NW20, iridescent pressed powder "ICE", porcelain pink MSF, pink swoon blush

10.jpg

backups of: porcelain pink MSF, aquavertx2, waternymph, brillx2, 210 brush

and the rest, my non mac stuff that never gets touched
ssad.gif
smiles.gif

11.jpg

12.jpg

phew!!!!!

.nicole.

how do you like the revlon skinlights powder? i got one in natural and on a good skin day i'm able to just use it alone w/out foundation and its very nice for me atleast...just curious how others like it

theend

I want it all! Great collection. So sad when families and friends don't understand the obsession.

Latest posts