Moni from South TX

Hi everyone,
Im Monica & I live in Laredo, TX (WAY south like on the border of Mexico). I was turned on to Specktra by MissChievious (I LOVE her youtube page), and now im hooked on this!!!! I cant believe i never knew about this!!!!

XOXO,
Moni

TISH1124

Hi Monica .....
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaeguerra
Hi everyone,
Im Monica & I live in Laredo, TX (WAY south like on the border of Mexico). I was turned on to Specktra by MissChievious (I LOVE her youtube page), and now im hooked on this!!!! I cant believe i never knew about this!!!!

XOXO,
Moni

Hey, Monica!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I'm also a Texan.
I know where Laredo is, though I've never been there.
I live in Mesquite, which is about 20 miles east of Dallas.
You'll LOVE Specktra, though if you're looking for help to cure your MAC addiction, this isn't the place.
nope.gif

If you just want some harmless fun and drooling, enjoy!
greengrin.gif

LadyMakeup1

Hi Monica, how are you?
I Love MissChievious too!!, Isn't she AWESOME??? hehe
Do you speak spanish?? I am from Ecuador in South America and I am new here as well, anyway welcome to specktra, hope you have fun!

MzzRach

Julia is absolutely amazing and an inspiration to so many. I'm glad she let you know about Specktra - welcome!

Geraldine

Hi Monica, this is great! another laredoan! YAY! I'm from laredo also, but I live in irapuato since 2007 because DH found a job here. I don't have mac here, so everytime I visit my family I run to macy's to the mac counter.

Have fun!

Latest posts