More UD Vice Palette

ibreakhearts66

Eyes: UD Primer Potion, Then all from the UD Palette, Blitz on the lids, Vice in the crease, Noise on top of and then a little above Vice, and Anonymous as a down blender.
Face: Bare Minerals Primer Potion, Bare Minerals "Ready" powder in Light, Bare Minerals blush in Secret
Lips: Revlon Lipstain and Balm in Desire (not a fan, just bought it and the color pretty much matches my lips)

ibreakhearts66

Thanks! It was based off of a tutorial I found on youtube, but the tutorial was in...Portuguese I think, so I just mimicked the video and couldn't hear what she was saying to put where exactly

tiffmegz

I would be scared of wearing all these colors at once, But they look great on you :D I'm in the mood to go create a similar look with my UD 15 Anniversary palette now lol but I have nowhere to go when I'm done
ohboy.gif

ibreakhearts66

Haha the only place I ended up going with all that eyeshadow on was to return things to Best Buy and Ulta (a make-up store...and then end up buying at Ulta as well...)

I just play with my make-up for fun, and if I like how something turns out, then I know I can replicate the look for when I DO have somewhere to go!

And thanks :)

tiffmegz

There's nothing wrong with looking glam while running errands hahah :D and same here, still learning and experimenting!! You're 100% right. I always try to practice so that when the event arises I know what I'm doing. Sort of lol :) xx and LOVE Ulta