MSF prices up $1?

caroni99

Apparently so..I was on the CDN site and the MSF's are $28- I bought one yesterday and it was only $27 in store.

That's not right. I know prices were supposed to go up in Jan but still......

darla

I paid 22.50 for Lingerie MSF's, but I remember paying 23.50 for all the Goldplay MSF's (both at Nordstrom).

trishee03

From MAC Livechat

Trish: I have a question about the Mineralize Skinfinishes
Barbara: Sure, how can I help?
Trish: In stores they cost 22.50 and on the website they are listed at 23.50. Is this a mistake?
Barbara: Yes, it is being corrected as we speak. Small technical glitch.

user4

i paid 23.50 aty the Macy's MAC counter for both Petticoat and Naked You!!! Are you kidding about the price... so I got robbed 2 bucks!!! That shit sucks!!!

blueyedlady87

Yeah, I paid $22.50 at Macy's for Naked You. I'm thinking I need to get a backup b/c I loooove it. Especially over Sunbasque. On the website it's listed as $22.50 but when you go to put it in your basket it says $22.50. So like someone lese said, I'm sure it's just a glich they are fixing.

Isis

Huh I saw that too and wondered what it was all about... All the sites are marked like that.
It's still $23.50 @ MAC or MAC Pro even if you put in your bag. I guess it's going up!

Angel-Q

I just paid $21.50 each for both at Macys.com (the price changed from $23.50 when I added it to my cart.)

Luthien

It's 10:30 pm Tuesday here on the West Coast, MAC still has them at $23.50, Nordstrom's site has them at $22.50, Gloss has them at $23.50, and so does Macy's... too much confusion!

Latest posts