MSF Soft & Gentle or MB Warm Soul for NW15?

annikay

I'm sick of pink blush, and I was wondering if MSF Soft & Gentle would be good for NW15 skin to bring a little color on them? Or is it too peachy? How about Warm Soul? Anyone have fotd photos wearing either of them? Any other suggestions? Before I would have bought MSF Petticoat or MB Gentle but as I said, sick of pink
smiles.gif

Anemone

Hej! I think we have some things in common.
winks.gif
I'm NW15 too and I bought Warm Soul - love it! It gives me a nice glow and I like how it's quite subtle but still there. It's buildable too and doesn't look dirty or muddy on my skin at all.

xxManBeaterxx

I really like gentle MB, it has a liliac undertone?? (looks light purple on my skin), its gorgeous!! I havent seen soft and gentle yet, but warm soul definately gives that glow effect to your face.

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone
Hej! I think we have some things in common.
winks.gif
I'm NW15 too and I bought Warm Soul - love it! It gives me a nice glow and I like how it's quite subtle but still there. It's buildable too and doesn't look dirty or muddy on my skin at all.

Thanks! We do sound alike! Warm Soul sounds good if it's subtle, as I was worried it might be too dark and indeed look muddy on me. Soft & Gentle might be too frosty though! I will try both on when I'm going to London (and MAC!) in two weeks and wanted some information beforehand, it's always easier to shop for makeup that way
smiles.gif
Especially MAC because they have so many shades...

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I really like gentle MB, it has a liliac undertone?? (looks light purple on my skin), its gorgeous!! I havent seen soft and gentle yet, but warm soul definately gives that glow effect to your face.

Oh yes, Gentle looks amazing, if I had the money I would buy all four I've been pondering! But I need some change and so narrowed it down to the bronzer types
smiles.gif

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikay
Thanks! We do sound alike! Warm Soul sounds good if it's subtle, as I was worried it might be too dark and indeed look muddy on me. Soft & Gentle might be too frosty though! I will try both on when I'm going to London (and MAC!) in two weeks and wanted some information beforehand, it's always easier to shop for makeup that way
smiles.gif
Especially MAC because they have so many shades...

I worried about that too but it just looks really nice! And you'll have to really pack it on to get a lot of colour - the SA who applied it for me when I tried it managed to really get it to show up but I haven't been able to! And I'm heavy-handed when applying blush.
tong.gif

Latest posts