MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. Who's your fave?

ilurvemakeup

I've never been a person who sits in front of the tv and watch people dance, I am more of an American Idol fan. After seeing MTV's Best Dance Crew, I've been hooked ever since!

As much as I love Kaba Modern, I am ALWAYS amazed by JabbaWockeeZ
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Every time they are on, they make me flip out screaming cuz they just blow my mind!!! I have all their dances recorded on TiVo and I refuse to delete them lol, my husband thinks I'm a nut
cutey.gif
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Which group are your Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew | Vote | MTV votes going to?

gigglegirl

Kaba Modern! I don't know why exactly, but I don't like Jabbawockeez. I do like Status Quo. I don't get to see the second episode til this Sunday here in Canada (I think the one on MTV was last night?--so I'm a bit behind the times!)

QTAllStarGurl

i luv Kaba Modern...but I aslo like Fish and Chicks just cause they're such adorable girls lol...but I'm just happy I get to stare at shane sparks again I been missing his sexy face since last season of so you think you can dance lol

xlakatex

I like fish n chicks and of course...kabba modern! is it just me or were femme 5 not near as good as everyone else??

j_absinthe

The promos for the show deceived me into thinking that this show would be alot more diverse than it is. Sadly, it's just a bunch of hip-hop crews.

Booo.

gigglegirl

The last episode just solidified that I'm rooting for Kaba Modern and Live in Color!

Honestly I didn't like Fysh N Chicks Beyonce dance, I *eek* liked Femme 5's more but when taking their dancing as a whole from the beginning, Femme 5 had to go.

Dang I hate getting hooked on new shows, I still have to study (which sadly has been lacking--I distract and procrastinate EASILY!)

jenee.sum

KABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
hands down!!!
jabba is good too, but there's something about kaba that makes my eyes GLUED to the tv when they're on.
is it me or was jabba's icebox routine quite--i wouldn't say boring...but it was a little simple and looked kinda easy compared to all the other routines that night? not everyone can break, but considering their style is street and breaking is one of their top skills, i'm sure the freezes they did weren't so hard for them to do. u kno what i mean? still a good performance, but i wasn't on my toes screaming or anything. cuz i know they can do that routine so easily.

kaba better win this thing. lol

Latest posts