MUFE Sculpting Powders (previously Compact Modellers)

foxyqt

has anyone seen/tried this compact? heres the description of it on mufe's website:

A two pack of compact powders to shape and alter the size of the face by contrasting light and shadow. Using the dark shade in the hollows reduces the size of the face, while the light shade is applied to prominent features, helping accentuate them. Professional make-up artists use them to make a face more attractive or transform the performer (change personality or age, show fatigue, etc.)

it sounds great.. i've been looking for something to contour my nose and i thought this might be a good product for that =)

Kiseki

Yes, I own them and use them quite often, I find them much more natural for contouring than bronzer or a highly shimmer or pearly powder.

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
would these compare to anything in the pro shaper stuff?

Pro Shapers are probably duplicating the concept of the MUFE compact modelers and I've always preferred the quality of MUFE pressed powders rather than MAC's.

LRMakeup

I love MUFE's sculpting powders! They are the perfect color to mimic shadow, which is what you want when contouring. However, I tend to use them only for the contour color and I usually use a different highlight powder or liquid from another brand.

Ikara

I love the scupling powders! the dark side mainly, it's perfect for realistic countouring. I'm not that fan of the light shade though, it doesn't work on my skin tone (#120) but I have tried on darker skins and works nicely. (I own #2)

Latest posts