• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My 1st Tutorial!! Pink*Yellow*nd Orange!!

QTAllStarGurl

Well this is my first tut....it took FOREVER!! lol but i enjoyed doing it still...i tried to take the pics as best I can but some a a little odd lol....this is kind of a more subtle look for me but i like it nd i hope u guys like it too!!....follow along......

This is the finished look:
PB100063.jpg

ok so this is what you will need:
PB100004.jpg

PB100005.jpg

PB100041.jpg

supplies:
UDPP
Milani Flare E/S
Revved Up Pigment
Golden Lemon Pigment
Studio Gear Champagne Star Powder
Stila Smudge Pots
Feline Kohl Power
Prep+Prime Eye
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara (or mascara of your choice)
Dream Matte Mousse (or foundation of chioce)
Deep Dark MSF
Breezy Blush
Northern Lights MSF
Too Faced After Glow in Betrayal
Too Faced Beauty Balm
Flowerplay L/S
Ardell Brow Powder
224 Brush
219 Brush
Sephora Stippling (sp?) Brush
Sephora Brow Brush
Sephora Angled Liner Brush
Face Secrets Foundation Brush (4rm Sally's)
Face Secrets E/S Brush
Face Secrets Powder Brush

ok!...start with a clean moisturized face (even tho it may be a sad one)
PB100003.jpg

Now add UDPP on the eyes since i do my eyes first b/c im too lazy to deal with the whole loose powder deal...blend in the UDPP
PB100006.jpg

Now Take Some of the Studio Gear Star Powder w/ 224 brush
PB100007.jpg

And apply all over the brow bone area
PB100008.jpg

Should look like this
PB100009.jpg

Now take some Golden Lemon with the small e/s brush
PB100010.jpg

Pack it on to the mobile lid area like so..also extend into the crease area
PB100011.jpg

There may be a crazyy amount of fallout resulting in a golden raccoon look...but take you 224 brush
PB100013.jpg

and Blend!
PB100014.jpg

Should look something like this
PB100015.jpg

Now take some Revved Up piggie with the small e/s brush
PB100016.jpg

And start adding it to the crease area
PB100017.jpg

Keep adding until it is to the intensity that you like
PB100020.jpg

And blend again with the 224 until it is blended to your liking...then take some milani flare e/s its like a orange e/s with the 219 brush
PB100022.jpg

Then start to add it to the outer V and extend a little further into the crease then blend with 224
PB100023.jpg

Should look something like this...perhaps with out the massive amount of fallout and strange look lol
PB100025.jpg

and now use the 219 to take the milani flare and add it to the lower lash line then make a startled face
PB100027.jpg

Now grab your lining brush and dip it in the stila smudge pot (or fluidline) and start making the line from the middle of the lid
PB100028.jpg

and keep extending to create the little wing
PB100029.jpg

Then fill in the line on the inner lash line and after this begin to line your lower waterline
PB100032.jpg

ok it should look like this at this point
PB100034.jpg

And now since i like my liner to be pretty dark i take the feline kohl power and go over the stila liner with it
PB100035.jpg

now add a few coats of mascara
PB100038.jpg

this is what the eyes should look like
PB100039.jpg

ok now add concealer to the icky spots I use mac prep and prime eye b/c it works fine as concealer but i dont like it as a base so this is the only way i would use it
PB100040.jpg

Now take your foundation and apply to the face with foundation brush
PB100043.jpg

Then take the Natural MSF..just swirl the powder brush in it
PB100045.jpg

and buff it on!!
PB100046.jpg

ok now grab ur breezy blush and make ur smily face and add it to the apples...i use the stippling brush for this part
PB100048.jpg

i like to apply my blush lightly like thisss
PB100049.jpg

now do the same with northern lights msf...then take the too faced after glow and add it around the temple area in a C shape
PB100051.jpg

now blend so you dont like a glitter faerie...then take the too faced lip balm and put it on the dry lips...mine look like they mite fall off or sumthing eww
PB100053.jpg

yaaay 4 lip balm!!
PB100054.jpg

ok now put flowerplay on top of the lip balm
PB100055.jpg

and don't forget to fill in ur brows!!! i always do this last...b/c im weird like that
PB100057.jpg

AAAHHHaa now cam whore 4 ten min. b4 running off to ur besties house
PB100059.jpg

closeup.jpg

PB100061.jpg

PB100066.jpg

PB100065.jpg

PB100064.jpg

lol well thats all 4 today my lovlies!!....i doubt i'll do another tut 4 awhile....ahh
nope.gif

woopsydaissy

Wow, this really looks great. Thanks for posting it! I love the color combo! So, is that mousse foundation working well for you? Because I've been wanting to try it.
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMAClady
Where do you get Studio Gear Star powder? I've never heard of it. It looks fab!

i got it from ulta nd when i first got it i didnt really like it but then i figured out it makes a really good highlight so i love it now...but you could probably check out the ulta website to see if its on there
smiles.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopsydaissy
Wow, this really looks great. Thanks for posting it! I love the color combo! So, is that mousse foundation working well for you? Because I've been wanting to try it.
smiles.gif

Yah it actually works really well for me and i always use it b/c its one of the only foundations that doesnt make me break out..but if ur going to try it make sure to moisturize well b4 b/c if theres any dryness the dream matte will make it look 10X worse thats the only thing i hate about it

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsANDkisses
Great job!
Are those colored contacts? If so, which kind are they? They look great! If not, then you have beautiful eyes! =)

indeed they are!! lol they're freshlook colorblends in grey or gray however u wanna spell it lol and thank you very much!!

Brianne333

I never would have thought to pair Golden Lemon and Revved up! I am definitely going to try now though, this turned out lovely!

Daphne69

the makeup looks great, and you have one of those beautiful smiles that lights up your whole face! Really pretty.

Latest posts