My $600 MAC CCO I can't believe they had this haul!!!!!! w.Pics

M.A.C.tastic

Here ya go....Went to the Hagerstown Outlets in MD, I feel so lucky to have found this stuff, not sure what collection they are all from so feel free to inform me. Also, I found this Black Creme Liner in an Eyeshadow pot, I have never heard of this before....hopefully some of this is "rare", but I know some are very recent as well.....

bag.jpg

Still in bag at Outlets

pkg.jpg

In the box at home

make.jpg

Plain Pic

makeupnames2.jpg

Thanks so much guys, I am soooooooo excited, Please tell me it was worth it!! XOXO,
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
wavey.gif

goink

ooh. I like that Tiger Lily/Bloomsberry blush. Dollymix in CCO?
I'm jealous.

kuuipo1207

Wow!! I'm so gonna have to go to the CCO near me when I get back from TN!! Hopefully they have half as much stuff as what you got!! Can we say jealous?!? lol =D

M.A.C.tastic

lucky I had my mom there, I actually had no idea about the limit when I went, I started filling up those little baskets and the lady says to me, "you know there is a $300 limit, right?" and I was like uh no, it sucks I can't use my pro card lol. Anyway, she rang the trans up to $300, my mom gave her the cc, then rang up another trans $300, diff cc, etc. It took about 3 trans on 3 diff cc for me to get it all, plus my mom got some stuff which was the 3rd trans. So, in closing, as long as you have diff credit cards, you can finagle the "rules". I was NOT leaving until I had everything I wanted lol.

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Great haul. The Black Creme Liner was a product that was d/c a while ago.

yeah, that was quite a few years ago. Nice find!!!

juicyaddict

wow they have a nice selection there. i wanted to get shell pearl and lovely lily p/g. and they have flashtrack and femme noir, cool!

Latest posts