My attempt at one of the Halloween face charts!!

xSazx

Zipper eyes! It's not exactly like it because I did it from memory.. but I'm kinda proud!! Never really done any 'dramatic' makeup before except bright eyeshadow! Any tips on what I can do to improve?

467fdafa.jpg

91d850b4.jpg

63ef56dc.jpg

41bc35bb.jpg

I used..
Face - Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, MAC Dollymix Quad (the bronze colour, IDK the shade name)
Eyes/Zippy Part - The bronze colour again, Lancome Le Crayon Khol Noir, Mac Liquidlast Liner in Point Black, Mac Carbon Eyeshadow, Lancome Hypnose Mascara & Hard Candy lipgloss for the red.
Lips - Hardcandy Lipgloss

I used barely any MAC because I didn't want to waste it, LOL.

AppleDobb

this is really good! i probably would've tried like, falsies instead of drawn on lashes, but other than that i really like it. well done!
smiles.gif
x

xSazx

Thankyou girls!
smiles.gif

Yeah, I was going to use falsies.. but I didn't wanna waste them either, hahah.

SparklingWaves

That's super hard to do. I don't know if I could pull it off as well as you.

I don't know how this would work, but you could try making the face white. This would make everything else stand out more. Do the upper eyes in a nice routine neutral e/s look. Do the lips in a maroon color. Make the ripped zipper eye part in a blood red. But, keep the zipper narrow. You could actually put some fake blood on them in the red part. I would put the Halloween press on super long fake lashes on top and just use a mascara wand to hash out the lashes on the side of the ripped part.

It looks like the zipper is done in a copper color. Maybe draw it in black and line it with copper glitter liner to give a zipper effect. I would use a lip pencil in nude to make those indents in the face.

Those things are super hard. What you have there may be the best way. Whew!

ilovexnerdsx

this is so cool! you did a great job. i agree with an above poster, the falsies would have looked absolutely badass. ;D but it does anyway!

Latest posts