My auction got removed,but another seller still sellin?

BellaItalia1969

Hiya,
Being sometimes a bit of fuzzy head,i did not know that you are not allowed to sell samples of Mac pigment
ssad.gif
anyway someone has reported my auctions,and the 4 listings got removed(this was while ago)anyway i came across this seller tonight who not only sells fake Mac(and other brands of makeup)but also samples of "Mac pigment"
thmbdn.gif

Is eBay,biased why my listing gets taken off while exactly the same(apart that my Mac samples of DarkSoul,Vanilla,Emeraldgreen)are authentic!
Can i do anything about it as i have now VeRO,notice on my ebay account and cannot sell certain branded items?Thanks
mac_addict.gif
mac_haul.gif

seller:
make-u-up
PS.Photos below:Item number:140465154226,
%21B5U%28oI%21%212k%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21gsEyGk8yrp6BMtK,WL%21Ig%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available
Item number:140465160991
%21B5UcrPw%21mk%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21jUEybbnZq-MBMtKlQtyJg%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait
Image not available

rockin

I have reported their listings, for what good it will do. Ebay really need to allow more characters in the 'reason' box to make it easier to explain why items are counterfeit/banned

redambition

eBay relies on users reporting an auction as dodgy. If no one has reported these auctions, then they won't be removed.

ETA: It can also take eBay some time from the initial report before they remove an item... so there's that as well.

I'm not sure if eBay will let you report items if you are restricted from posting items, but it's worth a try.

BellaItalia1969

Hiya Red and Rockin
th_DANCE.gif
thank you very much for your replies
thmbup.gif

It's maddening...i tried to list 1 measly Dior lipstick,and as soon as i click "list item for sale"button it comes up with that blah blah you have breached blah blah!That was like ages ago...i truly did not know that selling samples of Mac pigments,was not allowed!What's more that sellers Mac is fake,whilst mine even though is authentic it cannot be sold!Bummer

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I have reported their listings, for what good it will do. Ebay really need to allow more characters in the 'reason' box to make it easier to explain why items are counterfeit/banned

Rockin!Thank you!Amen to that
thmbup.gif
how can you make detailed report if they only allow 100 letters.It should be another 100
thmbup.gif

Latest posts