My beginners collection (after first 6 months of obsession)

Alize

great collection, I hope I will have near as that in 6 m.
greengrin.gif

Vlcatko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry_go_round
Nice collection! Mine is much smaller than yours and I have been shopping for almost a year
smiles.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif

Yeah, I know I spent quite a lot of money QUITE fast
sweatdrop.gif
But I really don't spend on anything else so I hope it is OK
winks.gif
(I used to buy an enormous amount of books every month but I ran out of space and I now have a huge stash of unread books so I diverted my spending money elsewhere
tong.gif
.)

Vlcatko

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanchi
lovely collection. especially the makeup bag. it's simply adorable
yes.gif

Cute, right?
love.gif
The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it
yes.gif
Elk is one of my favorite animals
heart.gif

It is also practical - it is made out of TPU*-laminated cotton so even if it gets dirty it will be easy to clean and the internal design of the pockets is really smart and well thought through.

* TPU = Thermo Poly Urethane

L1LMAMAJ

oooh the teddy bear hair kabuki is the softest thing ever! how are the other eye brushes from too faced?

Vlcatko

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
oooh the teddy bear hair kabuki is the softest thing ever! how are the other eye brushes from too faced?

The fibers themselves are as soft as the ones in the kabuki. But because the brushes are shorter / more dense it doesn't feel as luxurious when you run them over your face/eyes - but be assured they are VERY soft
heart.gif

I love them for applying my highlight, using them with cream products (paintpots or other bases) and for wet pigment application. As I am not very good at blending yet I find that MAC brushes are much better for this task for me than Teddy Bear Hair brushes...
yes.gif

I like the face brush in the set too - I use it for blush, highlighting or setting powder.

All in all I am really satisfied with this brush set and I think it was a great buy
th_DANCE.gif

makeuptianna

This is such a cute collection! How are the Too Faced Brushes? I wanted to order some because they are so cute!!!

Latest posts