~ My Brown/Neutral Eyeshadows.. What am I missing?

foxyqt

Hello Specktrettes!

I was going through my collection of MAC eyeshadows and as I was looking at my browns / neutrals, which are the ones that I use the most, I wondered if there were any other colors that I don't own which I might be missing out on. So I decided to list all of my brown / neutral eyeshadows here on Specktra and see what you all think that I should add to my collection..

Embark
Blackberry
Twinks
Bronze
Mulch
Romp
Tempting
Woodwinked
Ochre Style
Amber Lights
Dark Edge
Espresso
Time & Space
Haux
Soft Brown
Cork
Era
Wedge

I have 3 empty slots in my 15-Pan Palettes! I'm thinking I should add Sable or Saddle because most Specktrettes own these and I haven't tried them yet. Are they too different than what I already own? What do you think?

mac_addict.gif

cutegingerbread

great colllection! i'm a neutrals fiend lol

soba is a very nice golden neutral =]

oh and sable is a gorgeous color, it's a plummy brown...u should definitely get it!

foxyqt

cutegingerbread; ooh Soba sounds nice! I like golden neutrals =D

BeccalovesMAC; I already own All that Glitters, Cranberry, Gorgeous Gold and Sketch but I didn't mention those cuz I classify them as golds, purples, pinks, etc.. LoL! But I don't have Honey Lust.. is it one of the better textured Lustres?

Thanks Ladies!

Chester

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
But I don't have Honey Lust.. is it one of the better textured Lustres?

I have Honey Lust and barely use it due to heavy fall-out. It's def one of the worse Lustres for me.

Chester

foxyqt

iluvmac; another vote for Soba =D I must check it out! I already have Satin Taupe (love it!).. is Swiss Chocolate like a lighter version of Embark?

Chester; I tend to stay away from Lustres as well.. there are only a very few of them that have minimal fallout and good color payoff >_<

Thank You All!

LeopardLove

You have a great brown collection already. I would add Sable and Swiss Chocolate. If you don't already own Nylon I would add that too, it looks so pretty with browns! Honey Lust is really pretty too, some say it falls out like crazy but I use my 239 and Too Faced's shadow insurance with it and it stays put!

foxyqt

LeopardLove; thanks for the tip! and yes, I have Nylon and its one of my favorite eyeshadows ever! ^_^ its my go-to highlighter..

So far I really want to check out Sable and Soba as they got the most votes =D

iluvmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
iluvmac; another vote for Soba =D I must check it out! I already have Satin Taupe (love it!).. is Swiss Chocolate like a lighter version of Embark?

Chester; I tend to stay away from Lustres as well.. there are only a very few of them that have minimal fallout and good color payoff >_<

Thank You All!

Yes, Swiss Chocolate is a lighter version of Embark, which is very dark (love it, though!). If you don't have Sable, go for it, it's a baeutiful shade, a plummy bronze, very flattering.

Latest posts