My Collection

NATlar

This isn't all of it, but it's my main stuff I'm in the middle of sorting it all out making it look better hence why it looks a mess but I thought I'd show anyway.

NATlar

Looks like a lot of fun! Do you prefer Naked or Naked 2 palette?
They're both gorgeous but I prefer Naked 2 more. I don't even reach for the first one anymore. I actually don't need to own both but I brought the first naked palette way before I knew about naked 2. if I didn't own both and have to choose I'd go for naked 2 over the original as I find it suits me a lot better for my complexion, the colours more neutral and cool toned.

Liz2012

Nice collection!
thmbup.gif
I see you bought the Smoked palette, how are you liking it? :)

NATlar

how about a photo of that mac palette i see in the back? ;)
There's two, my neutral palette and blush palette but i do wish i did half neutral and half brights. Both are still incomplete, i do have four blushes still in the pots from the mac tres cheek collection (Peony Petal, Full Of Joy, Immortal Flower and Love Cloud) so i could depot three of them to fill the three gaps in my blush palette but i actually prefer them ones staying in the pot.

Sorry about the crap pictures, they're not giving the colors justice :(

Blanc Type, Nylon, Jest, All That Glitters, Wedge, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Twinks, Swiss Chocolate, Espresso, Hand Written and Smut.

Well Dressed, Pink Swoon and Peachykeen.

OhSoJaded

Thanks for the swatches!

Great swatches, thank you :) Evidence and Loaded
eyelove.gif
I may end up getting this palette too
love.gif
I saw a great youtube tutorial w/ those two colors last week! I'll have to search around for it, it was a guru I'm not familiar with.

Liz2012

Thanks for the swatches!

I saw a great youtube tutorial w/ those two colors last week! I'll have to search around for it, it was a guru I'm not familiar with.
Oh nice, do please share if you can remember which video it was!
thmbup.gif

NATlar

how do you like the smoked palette ??! I ALMOST purchased it today

I love it, it's worth getting if you love smokey eyes. It's versatile you can go from neutral eyes to intense smokey look with this. At first I wasn't sure to get it because i have the two naked palettes then I compared them in the shop and they're nothing a like. In my opinion it's worth getting, I'm glad I did.

NATlar

an update of my collection, it's not all of it but it's my main bits and i know dirty brushes ha. I put tacky stickers on my mac palettes which i'm removing soon. Still have LOADS of mac lipsticks, and the collection of them is still growling. I'd say i've got about 50 odd now including back ups :\ most of my make up is MAC and Urban Decay.

Latest posts