my e/s

allie02044

shadow.jpg

allie02044

mmm... nope, all MAC. do you see a "w" in there somewhere? my girlicious e/s has a horrid scar from a depotting accident. maybe thats it
oh.gif
)

pleasurekitten

lovely! i love the pallets so much more than the pots. i love looking at all my eyeshadows in one place and it saves so much room! what color scheme/techinique/pattern do you use when you put your eyeshadows in the pallet?

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
lovely! i love the pallets so much more than the pots. i love looking at all my eyeshadows in one place and it saves so much room! what color scheme/techinique/pattern do you use when you put your eyeshadows in the pallet?

lol, i dont!! I just put them in as i depotted them. i kind of have my pinks together, and my neutrals together, but thats about it. some of them are kinda glued in, (from the residue), and im getting used to where they are, so i dont think i'm gonna move em.
oh.gif
)

Krystle

WOW!! I love how you have them organized! So colorful. Do you keep them by what you wear together?

Also, what else do you have in the palette with chrome yellow?

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystle
WOW!! I love how you have them organized! So colorful. Do you keep them by what you wear together?

Also, what else do you have in the palette with chrome yellow?

i put a pink quad together, i wear them together sometimes. i hardly ever wear the same thing twice, so no- i guess i dont keep them by what i wear together. white frost, de menthe and blu-noir are in the palete with chrome yellow

Latest posts