• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first and LAST tutorial..NocturnElle Temptress

MAC_Pixie04

This took WAY too long. I don't see how you guys and gals can do these. Don't expect another one from me for a very long time lol
So this is what I used:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, MAC Studio finish concealer, NARS Oil Free foundation, Blot Powder, NARS Sumatra Multiple, NARS Maldives multiple, Metal Rock MSF, Spiked in brows, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Shroom e/s, Saddle e/s, Wait Til Dark e/s, Endless Love e/s, Carbon e/s, Iris Eyes fluidline, Industry Powerpoint, Nocturnelle shadow, Eyelash curler, Benefit BadGal Lash, Vino lip pencil, Deep Attraction lipstick, All Woman lipgloss
Brushes: MAC 190, 194, 168, 239, 217, 224, 275, Fluffy Powder Brush, Stipping Brush

whew, that's a lot of shit lol
Step 1: Bare, gross (but cleaned and moisturized face)
DSCF1524.jpg

Step 2: Apply smashbox PFFP with MAC 190
DSCF1525.jpg

Step 3: Apply concealer with 194 brush, and dot foundation all over with 190
DSCF1526.jpg

LMFAO
Step 4: Blend it all together with stippling brush (MAC 187 or 188 will do just fine)
DSCF1529.jpg

Step 5: Apply NARS Sumatra multiple in stripes up the cheek bones
DSCF1531.jpg

Steps 6/7: Blend sumatra on apples of cheeks with stippling brush (wiped clean), then dot Maldives multiple on cheekbones and pat in with fingertips, run stippling brush across just for an even finish.
Step 8: Apply metal rock MSF to hollows of cheeks (under cheekbones) with 168 brush
DSCF1534.jpg

Somewhere around here i did my brows with Spiked by the way lol
Step 9: Set everything with pressed blot powder using big fluffeh brush
DSCF1535.jpg

Step 10: Apply UD Primer Potion all over lids as a base
DSCF1535.jpg

Step 11: Blend Shell CCB on top with ring fingers
Step 12: Apply Saddle to crease to contour with 224 or 222
DSCF1539.jpg

Step 13: Apply Shroom to highlight with 275
DSCF1540.jpg

Step 14: Apply Endless Love eyeshadow on lid up to crease with 239
DSCF1541.jpg

Step 15: Apply Wait Til Dark eyeshadow in crease with 217
DSCF1542.jpg

Step 16: Apply Carbon to the very very outer crease/corners of the eye with 217
DSCF1544.jpg

Steps 17-21: Apply Iris Eyes fluidline to upper lashline with MAC 266, Industry powerpoint pencil to lower lashlines, Nocturnelle eyeshadow on top of industry. Curl lashes and apply Benefit BadGal lash mascara.
DSCF1547.jpg

Steps 22-24:Apply Vino Lip pencil, Deep Attraction Lipstick, and All Woman lipglass (to just the centers of the lips)

And you're all done!
DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

FYI - My camera SUCKS. The lips and eyes appear to clash in these photos, but IRL its a very beautiful combination. However, not for the bold!
Thanks for looking, and WHEW I am tired!

Ksstavros

WOW....those colors look awesome together and awesome on you!! Now you make me wanna go back to the website and place my order......

MAC_Pixie04

thank you ladies lol

i'm exaggerating when i say this is my last, but i probably won't do another one for a pretty long time. My arms got tired lol

ebonyannette

OMG that is sooo pretty!!! I NEEED wait till dark, I have contrast but its not the same. Endless love is gorgeous. You so have me sold on the NARS multiple! Great job girl!

sexypuma

i hope you really didn't mean it when you said it was your last tutorial. Thanks for sharing. These colours suit you well.

MAC_Pixie04

thanks darling.

i'm sure i'll do another, on a day where i have absolutely nothing to do and no where to go lol

girlstar

You are so cute! Post more FOTDs because I love looking at you!
greengrin.gif
And, I love the eyes.. I wish I could make Iris Eyes look that good on me!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
You are so cute! Post more FOTDs because I love looking at you!
greengrin.gif
And, I love the eyes.. I wish I could make Iris Eyes look that good on me!

i got it in a swap this afternoon from a really sweet girl on makeup alley, and now it's going to be used everyday for like a week lmao

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
thank you ladies lol

i'm exaggerating when i say this is my last, but i probably won't do another one for a pretty long time. My arms got tired lol

haha thats why i dont do tuts anymore lol.. anyhow u look very pretty in those colors.. and u did a great job on the tut too
clap.gif

Latest posts