My First FOTD

Hi guys! This is my first ever FOTD on Specktra! It's a pretty casual look I did for my day off (hence the fact that I was still in pajamas when taking this picture).

Face:
Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair
Smashbox Halo Powder Foundation in Fair
Hard Candy Glamoflouge Duo Concealer in Light
Smashbox Bronze Lights Bronzer in Warm Matte
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
Hard Candy Translucent Finishing Powder

Eyes:
The NUDES Palette by Maybelline New York
Hard Candy Single & Loving It Eyeshadow in 512 Infatuation
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara

Brows:
Milani Brow Fix Kit
Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil in Dark Brown

Lips:
Milani Matte Innocence Lipstick

Could anyone give me any tips on this whole brow business? Mine are horrendously bushy and require a lot of upkeep, and lately they haven't been taking to this Milani pencil.

SassyDove

Lovely! A very rosy, natural look. I actually love natural brows and yours are fab - I'd just shape the arch a bit higher with tweezers or an eyebrow shaper/trimmer (readily available at that Sephora tool bar). Make that inner brow corner near your nose a little more prominent - some MAC colored brow gel might suit nicely.

Lovely! A very rosy, natural look. I actually love natural brows and yours are fab - I'd just shape the arch a bit higher with tweezers or an eyebrow shaper/trimmer (readily available at that Sephora tool bar). Make that inner brow corner near your nose a little more prominent - some MAC colored brow gel might suit nicely.
Thanks a lot for the advice!

PixieSprinkles

I love the slight wing to your eyeliner! That's something i just can't seem to get the hang of! lol i agree with the above poster...put a little bit more definition on the inner portion of your eyebrow and i think they will look great! =) Nice job!

Latest posts