My first FOTD

nai

ok yay! my first one here. sorry bout the camera. i will use my higher quality one next time but i wanted to put my first fotd up so i used what i had.

eyec.jpg

lips.jpg

face.jpg

I used

eyes - all MAC
base: moss scape pnt pot on lid, pearl crm clr base
lid: club e/s
crease: soba e/s
highlight: retrospeck
waterline: ebony eyepencil
bottom lid: reflects antique gold glitter
lash: plushlass
brows: concrete e/s, clear mascara to set brows in place by JANE

cheeks - all NARS
albatross n lovejoy duo

lips - MAC lipglass in viva glam VI (my lips r naturally pigmented so they don't do light colors very well - everything lipcolor i wear always looks reddish/roseish)

thanks for looking yall! what do you think for a 1st timer?

nai

thanks! i just cut it with the new year. i used to have hair almost down to my waist! out with the old, in with the new! =)

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nai
thanks! i just cut it with the new year. i used to have hair almost down to my waist! out with the old, in with the new! =)

Was it a big change for you? I remember I was never allowed to cut my hair until the day I turned 15 (family tradition). And I had it almost to the back of my knees! I got it cut all the way to my shoulders, like yours and boy did it feel like I lost a 100lbs!

nai

yeah! it's so lightweight and managable now. i had the long hair look forever so it was getting sooo boring. i tried to have it cut like kate bosworth's new do but of course they have 24/7 stylists so their hair always looks perfect.

OolilredoO

It's so pretty! I can never do a smokey eye without looking like someone punched me on the eye...

Latest posts