My First time posting FOTD's :D Multiple looks

LilSphinx

I've enjoyed looking through the member FOTD's for over a month now and have finally decided to post a few of my own recent FOTD's.
greengrin.gif

My most recent. Went out to the bar at a Dave & Buster's with my fiance, my brother and his g/f...so, thought I'd try this look out.
smiles.gif

Teal: FOTD 01/17/'09
100_8213.jpg

100_8212.jpg

100_8208.jpg

100_8222.jpg

100_8215.jpg

Face:
*Physician's Formula concealer under eyes and around mouth, here and there. (cream stick)
*Cover Girl pressed powder foundation, applied with a large brush
*blush: L'Oreal 'Touch-On Colour' (cream) "Get Down Plum" on apples of my cheeks.

Eyes:
First I dusted with my foundation.
*liquid-to-dry cream shadow by Beauty RUSH from Victoria's Secret, in "Purrple" (used as the primer)
*from lash-line to brow bone, MAC's "Teal" pigment, applied with a brush
*I used a pearlescent white shimmer loose powder by RUSH as the highlight on my brow bone and in the very inner corners.
*"Turquoise" e/l pencil by Jordana as the eyeliner, both under the bottom lash line and on the top.
*White e/l pencil in my waterline (#071 Pure White Soft Kohl pencil by Rimmel) ...mostly worn off by this point.
*Black mascara by Maybelline.

"Midnight Blue" FOTD 12/26/2008"

100_8006.jpg

100_8017.jpg

100_8003.jpg

Face:
-the usual

Eyes: (Now, before anyone gets excited...it's not actually this blue looking in normal light. It actually looks darker than this. It just looks bright due to the flash.)
*"Midnight Blue" mineral eyeshadow that I bought from "Beauty from the Earth". I applied it wet using my mixing medium (home made).
*I applied some "Grape" to the inner corners of my eyes and a little sweep under my bottom lash-line.
*dark blue pearlescent liquid liner over my upper lash
*Royal blue mascara on my lashes
*white/blue iridescent color as the highlighter on my brow bone, from TKBTrading

"Illusion" FOTD 12/25/2008

100_7997.jpg

100_7995.jpg

100_7993.jpg

Face:
-usual

Eyes:
-no primer
*"Illusion" mineral e/s from 'BeautyfromtheEarth' -applied wet with home made Mixing Medium.
*pearlescent dark green liquid eyeliner from Palladio "Emerald Isle", as my upper lid eye-liner
*black mascara from Maybelline

What'cha think?
smiles.gif

Faun

Bout time you posted lil lady! See, told ya you wore the bright and bold colors well :p

Wish I could pull them off at least half as well hehe

*huggles*

LilSphinx

Faun:
Girl, you can, too! Just give it a go!
-if you can pull of blue, purple-ish, and even orange hair...then you can pull of these shadows.
greengrin.gif
Especially with those gorgeous brown/hazel eyes you've got!
greengrin.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif
*hugs*

TexasBelle

Stunning looks, all of them! I'd been thinking about ordering some pigments from Beauty from the Earth . . . now I've made up my mind
greengrin.gif
. Definitely going to place an order.

It's interesting . . . in that first look, the color you get from MAC's teal pigment is very much like the color I get from MAC's "Steamy" e/s.

LilSphinx

TexasBelle:
-Awesome, glad I could sway another make-up addict over to BFTE. Their products are wonderful!
greengrin.gif
If you like purples, try out their "Grape" -amazing!
greengrin.gif

Also, do yourself a favor, and check out their sales/specials page. New buyers get an additional 15% off of their first purchase, also they have one of their all purpose minerals up for sale at $2.00 instead of the regular price of $6.50. It's a different color every week. Lots of good deals there.
greengrin.gif

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for "Steamy", I love this Teal color
greengrin.gif

Thanks!!
smiles.gif

LilSphinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
lovely!!! I love the one with the purple especially
smiles.gif

If you're referring to the 2nd look, that's actually supposed to be more of a blue..."Midnight Blue". Not sure why it came out so purplish, it is pretty though.
smiles.gif

Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts