• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial!

PrettyKitty

My tutorial for a smokey bronzy eyes and nude matte lips!

First, here is what I used:

Stuff.jpg

- Double Blush Primpin' Golden Kitty
- Bronzing Powder Enriched Bronze
- Summerfete TLC
- Armani LSF #6
- Hypnose mascara
- Teddy eye khol
- #186 brush
- Tempting eye shadow
- Shroom eye shadow
- Retrospeck eye shadow
- Portfolio concealer
- Peachstock lipstick
- Mixing Medium
- Coco pigment
- Bare Canvas paint
- #187 brush
- #219 brush
- #213 brush
- #242 brush
- #224 brush
- Brunette brow pencil

I've started with a clean & moisturized face. For the first pic, I already have my foundation, my concealer, my bronzing powder, my brow pencil and 2 coats of mascara. I also have a light coat of Summerfete TLC on my lips.

So the first step is to apply the Bare Canvas Paint all over the lids, you don't need to let it dry. Just blend well and you'll be okay. Apply Shroom on the brow bone, like in the pic below, with the #213 brush.

Etape1.jpg

For the step 2, I wet my #213 brush in Mixing Medium (I put a little drop on the back of my hand), dip my brush in Coco pigment, mix it on my hand, and I apply it on my lids. On my left eye, on the pic below, you can see how I apply it on my lids, because I didn't blended it yet with my finger. On my right eye, I blend Coco with my finger, I'll do the same thing on the other eye. You don't need to apply Coco on the inner corner.

Etape2.jpg

For the step 3, I wet my #242 brush in Mixing Medium (I put a little drop on the back of my hand), rub my brush in Retrospeck eye shadow, and I apply it on the inner corner of my eye. Like you can see on the pic below, I 'draw' a line under my eyes, on the inner corner.

Etape3.jpg

After this step, I used Teddy eye khol all around my eyes (And on inner rims), except the inner corner. Like you can see on the other pic, I smudge it with my #219 brush.

Etape4.jpg

The last step for the eyes, is to use Tempting on the outer corner, draw a big 'V' with your #219 brush, and put it over Teddy eye khol. On my right eye, I didn't blended it yet, so you can see the difference. I use my #224 to blend it for a softer look.

Etape5.jpg

I apply a third coat of mascara to darken my lashes.

I use my #187 brush to apply my Primpin' Golden Kitty Double blush. I swirl them together. In the original FOTD, I didn't put this blush, but its still nice. In this pic, you can see that I still have my Summerfete TLC on lips.

Etape6.jpg

Like I said above, I don't remove my Summerfete TLC, because Peachstock lipstick is matte, so it could be too dry to be used alone.

Etape7.jpg

And the result is:

31Mai2005.jpg

user3

I have actually used this tutorial! You did a great job! your m/u always looks beautiful!
th_wink3.gif

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Everything looks great on you, you'd look great if you put on the ugliest colours around!

It's SO not true! I look horrible in almost every matte colors, or fushia.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I have actually used this tutorial! You did a great job! your m/u always looks beautiful!
th_wink3.gif

And you didn't took a pic???
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Pleeeaaasssseee!
angelic.gif

Green Eyes

Thank you!!!

This is exactly what I have been looking for - thank you so much - I even emailed it to my cousin so that she could learn the techniques...thank you thank you thank you! You are so great at this!!!

angelwings

That's really good.

Just to let you know that when you click on the link in your first post, and then click on the link in that, it comes up with a error. I'm pretty sure it's because of the change to Vbulletin.

Latest posts