My Friends Face of the Night

ShugAvery2001

So.. my next door neighbor had a date tonight and ask me to do her help her with her makeup .. so .. here's where we began

Eyes
Too Face Shadow Insurance (I've totally given up on UDPP)
jardin aires
texture
embark
rice paper
Ardell Lashes

Face
Ulta Studio Gear primer
Mufe Face and Body in No. 12
Mac select cover up in NC45 (cause she has two toned skin)
select cover up NW 45 (for concealing darker areas)
Iman blushing powder in Sable (to contour)
MAC Sheer bronze mineral sheersheen powder
MAC Flirt and Tease

Lips
Viva Glam V (lipstick and gloss)

I convinced her to try a bolder lip (even though I was missing a lip liner)

Lips
Hang Up
Looks Like Sin (both MAC)

I know I have a long way to go.. but yeah constructive criticism welcomed.

Blending out her foundation was kinda hard.. I mean I had to conceal alot of uneveness ... the MUFE was like .. so sheer and due to bad lighting I couldn't conceal everything.. but damn.. I'm trying to understand the rave about MUFE.. I mean if you have alot of blemishes.. how do you work that foundation???

biggest challenge.. balance on both sides of the face (eyeliner, blush, etc.) and standing up for an hour doing all that
in any case, she kind of loved it.. but i really want to get better with softer eye shadow and foundation blending

amyzon

What a dramatic difference!!! It's like POW - she has eyes - and they look gorgeous!

The MUFE Face and Body IS very sheer... I MUCH prefer the HD Foundation, and it's the same price. It gives much better coverage and it lasts longer IMO.

kyoto

Whatever challenges you faced, I'd say you overcame them, because she looks really pretty. I love what you did with her eyes.

nongoma

Girl I think you did a brilliant job. Have you tried prescriptives foundations? they can cover up A LOT! Otherwise i think she looks stunning!!

Latest posts