My Glissade has like, no veining.

Sprout

ssad.gif
That is all. Isn't it supposed to have raspberry swirls in it? Mine is just peach shimmer. Got mine off of MACcosmetics.com

d_flawless

maybe it's just hiding? i'm pretty sure they all have the same % of colors in them, just some parts show it more...

wolfmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
maybe it's just hiding? i'm pretty sure they all have the same % of colors in them, just some parts show it more...

Unfortunataely, i doubt that's true.
ssad.gif
Mine has very minimal vening as well.
ssad.gif

NikkiHorror

Everyone with defunct Glissades should complain and send in a picture. I'm sure they'll give you a few free products to compensate!
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it, they are all different!
smiles.gif

you might find someone who has one with lots of veining who'd like to swap, since a lot of people don't like the chunks of glitter that are usually in the veins.

ruby_soho

The Glissade tester at my store didn't have any veining in it, but it was still soooo pretty. Not chunky like the msf's from Lingerie, so smooth and shimmery. Unfortunately they're sold out of Glissade at every MAC in Ottawa.

JediFarfy

I just got my 2 from UPS, and one had none, the other had a tinsy bit on one side. I still love the color, but I wonder what it would be like with the other color too.

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it, they are all different!
smiles.gif

you might find someone who has one with lots of veining who'd like to swap, since a lot of people don't like the chunks of glitter that are usually in the veins.

This is just what I plan to do! I love my bold veining and all their chunky glitter glory!

sandsonik

Hmmm, so the glitter is in the dark veining? Mine has quite a bit of dark veining but I'm on the fence on this (my first) MSF because it's SOooo glittery! It seems like the color wears off after a couple of hours, but the glitter remains.

ccarp001

i'm glad i got mine at a counter! i asked for one one w/ a lot of veining and the MA went through like 20 to find this one. i didnt realize at the time how lucky i apparently was lol!
20061229_0167.jpg

princess

I don't think the Glissades that have less veining are defective. No 2 MSFs are the same, and that's the beauty of them.

Anyway most of the shimmer is in the veinings, so if you don't like shimmer and got one that has few, count yourself lucky?
graucho.gif

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
would u say this had some veining? lol im clueless

Clicky pic

sume subtle veining but it sure as hell looks fuggin gowjus
graucho.gif

eco

mine has virtually no veining either
ssad.gif
i really wish it had some more because i don't mind avoiding the veining when i want less glitter.... i like to swipe an eyeshadow brush on the veining when i use it as an eyeshadow.

if anyone contacts mac, please post what their response is. i understand they are all different, but it's a dissapointment to read the color description as having a raspberry veining and then not having any
ssad.gif

asnbrb

I've luckily got tons of veining in mine (and I totally forgot to ask about it). I'm in lurrrrvvee...

Latest posts