• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My Green Sephora Palette Look (Pic Heavy)

IslandGirl77

Ok, this is my first tutorial. Bare with me, I didn't realize it was so time consuming. Clickable thumbnails.

What I'll be using:

False Lashes, some cheap one's I got from Wal Mart. Exuse these things looking all funky. I washed them. LOL

Sephora Blockbuster Palette, three of the green colors on left, blush 2nd to the last, Bronzer from Too Faced Palette and lip gloss, Blacktraick Fluidline,Zoom Lash, UDPP, Concealer Stick, Stuidio Fix NC40, and Sonia Koshick(sp)smudge pencil not pictured.

After applying Studio Fix and concealer, I start to fill in my brows. I ran out Maybeline pencil so I had to use cover girl in midnight brown. I also put some vaseline on my lips.

As I fill I draw in my arch. Once filled and drawn in, I brush in place with a brow brush and clean it up with a q-tip.

Brow when done.

Next I apply the lighter green shade all over lid.

Using a light shimmery gold color, I apply under brow bone and blend with my finger into the green shade.

Next apply a darker green color then the first shade in crease. I used a angled brush. Then I blend it with my Sephora large shadow brush.

This is how it looks after blended.

Apply the darkest green shade on the outer v. I blended again, with my large Sephora shadow brush.

This is how it should look after blending. I added a tiny bit of black to the outer v and blended it in.

After I'm done applying the shadow, I put on my falsies. This is how it looks after I put on the falsies.

Apply blacktrack fluidline close to lash line on top.

Apply smudge pencil to waterline and under lower lashes.

Smudge with q-tip.

Then I apply Zoom lash to top and lower lashes. This is how it should look after liner and mascera.

Apply bronzer and blush. Bronzer in hallows of cheeks, and blush on apples of the cheeks.

Blend with large brush.

Apply a light shimmer gold type gloss. And Your done!

hyperRealGurl

Wow im shocked!!!!! and proud at the same time....... My gurl actually did a tut. 2 thumbs up for you
smiles.gif
........ i really love the greens on you.. then result is just beautiful!!!!!!! and i really mean that!!!!
smiles.gif
.. ok well u was pretty before the MU too.. Hope to see more tuts from ya. Okay im about to hit u up online now.. lol

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Wow im shocked!!!!! and proud at the same time....... My gurl actually did a tut. 2 thumbs up for you
smiles.gif
........ i really love the greens on you.. then result is just beautiful!!!!!!! and i really mean that!!!!
smiles.gif
.. ok well u was pretty before the MU too.. Hope to see more tuts from ya. Okay im about to hit u up online now.. lol

Ha ha, thanks man. That was hard!

mzreyes

pretty!!! i like the smoky greens on you
greengrin.gif
you shoulda posted this in the contest tut section!!

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
pretty!!! i like the smoky greens on you
greengrin.gif
you shoulda posted this in the contest tut section!!

Girl I'm to scared for that. LOL This was my first one.

Latest posts