My "I got dumped" photoshoot

Heather_Rae

Okay, I got dumped and had my heart ripped out and trampled upon. So, I scheduled to have photos made so that I could shop online for a new boyfriend...lol.

Here are the results of the photoshoot...my FOTD...

smphotoshoot00060.jpg

smphotoshoot00004.jpg

More here:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...shoot00043.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...shoot00066.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y25...shoot00069.jpg

koolkatz

Aww, I'm so sorry *hugs*. If it makes you feel any better though, you look SMOKIN'! What I found helped during my breakup was putting a hot pic on lavalife and watching all the 'smiles' roll in ;-)

caffn8me

You look surprisingly composed considering what has just happened - I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Your pictures are GREAT! Be prepared to use a cattle prod to beat away the swarms of guys who will no doubt come running when they see the pics
smiles.gif

Totally random question but have you visited the Contemporary Arts Center yet? I went to the old one a couple of times and went to the new one last year too. It's a great place to wander around lost deeply in your own thoughts!

user3

Someone dumped you!!! No way! His loss!!

I love the where you're looking up and it's more of a head shot.

MACgirl

its alright sweetie just upgrade...lol, your hot and will move on fast! i see guys lining up for you, makeup looks super hot!

Pink_minx

Damn you are mighty sexy!
smiles.gif
Screw that person that dumped you its his loss you will have so many guys lining up for you like what MACgirl said...sizzling you are! Szzzz haha

breathless

ha. too bad that he dumped you. you're such a hottie! who can get any better looking then you? and you're totally sweet! forget him. god. *jaw still dropping* you're stunning!

Heather_Rae

Awww...thanks gals. You are all sooooo sweet here! UPGRADE IS RIGHT! LOL...I love that! I have a date on Thursday for lunch with a real hottie. Here's hoping it goes well. =-)

Heather_Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
You look surprisingly composed considering what has just happened - I hope you're feeling a bit better now. Your pictures are GREAT! Be prepared to use a cattle prod to beat away the swarms of guys who will no doubt come running when they see the pics
smiles.gif

Totally random question but have you visited the Contemporary Arts Center yet? I went to the old one a couple of times and went to the new one last year too. It's a great place to wander around lost deeply in your own thoughts!

Thanks gal! Yes, I love going to the CAC. Sometimes the art there is great and other times it leaves you scratching your head...lol. However, I always enjoy going and talking about all the pieces.

angela

well whoever that person is- he is missing out big time. his loss honey not yours. don't feel bad. im pretty sure you're surrounded my drooling men all the time being the hott stuff that you are! lovely pictures! love the make up too =]

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Ok - I am so sorry that you got dumped - forget him ( I know hard to do ) but look at you now girl you are SMOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN!!!! ** just for shits and giggles send him a pic and tell him thanks, he did you a favor!!! lol )

Good luck hun!!!

jess98765

wow girl!! your are mighty fine! i'm sure guys are queuing right outside your front door as i type this!!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather_Rae
I have a date on Thursday for lunch with a real hottie. Here's hoping it goes well. =-)

Wooo! I really hope it goes well for you too! *HUG*

exodus

Okay at the risk of sounding vulgar... I want your boobs! My God they're fantastic, especially in the last two linked pics! I'm so jealous! I'm way, WAY overdue for a growth spurt in that area
lol.gif

professionaltart

awww feel better!

my last exboyfriend waited for me to go back to my parents house for 2 weeks and then when i came back, failed to tell me that we had broken up. ahhaha, did that cheer you up?
smiles.gif

Latest posts