My "I need to stop hauling" Haul!

eenermcc

My kids and I have the flu, otherwise I'd take some pics and post them.

Last weeks goodies:

Parfait Amour, Knight Divine & Orb e/s, SFF in NC20, 228 brush, Bare Slimshine, #7 lashes, Lush-N-Lilac cremestick liner, Cranapple cremestick liner, Totally It lipglass, Fun-N-Sexy lipstick (to complete my entire Fafi collection)

I took a trip to Portland with my girls this weekend and I got:

CCO - Firespot e/s, Gold Spill MSF & Provence pigment

MAC Store - Pro-Palette 4, Fig 1, Passionate, Coquette, Phloof! Hepcat & Charred e/s, Brushed: #188 (x2), #109 & #222, Pigments in Old Gold, Fuchsia & Vanilla, #36 lashes

Sephora - UDPP (x3), MUFE Glossy Full clear gloss, Nars Orgasm blush & Orgasm lipgloss, a Sephora brand lip brush

I'm done for a while now. Thank God the only things it looks like I want from Heatherette is the lip products and maybe one pigment...PHEW!

PS...the girls at the MAC store in Portland are having a Heatherette event on March 25...I think the collection is coming out March 27. Apparently Richie Rich was at the downtown Nordstrom MAC counter this weekend checking things out! YIPPEE!!!!

Dahlia_Rayn

Did you go to the store in Bridgeport Village? Nice haul BTW! Are you going to attend their Heatherette Event?

glam8babe

lovely haul
smiles.gif
enjoy x

eenermcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Did you go to the store in Bridgeport Village? Nice haul BTW! Are you going to attend their Heatherette Event?

Well I live a few hours south and the event is on a Tuesday night, so I don't think I'm gonna make it...
ssad.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenermcc
Well I live a few hours south and the event is on a Tuesday night, so I don't think I'm gonna make it...
ssad.gif

That's too bad! It's supposed to be a fun one! But they told me it was on Thursday night. I guess I better call to find out for sure...wait, I do need the SE Viva Glam VI...hmm, maybe I'll have a mini-haul tomorrow.

eenermcc

Supposedly their event is being held before it's available to the public for sale. So I would assume the event is on Tuesday with the release of Heatherette that Thursday?

nics1972

The one in Bridgeport Village is the only freestanding store we have close to Portland, isnt it ? Where are the CCO ? Wilsonville ?

newagetomatoz

*sigh* You make me miss the brief period in my lief when I could do that! LOL Enjoy your fabulous, fabulous hauling!!!

Latest posts