my lil princess is here!!

MsButterfli

Desiree was born today March 14 @7:40am at 7lbs 3oz 19 inches long. i was in labor for about 8hrs and had to have an episiotomy because she came face up lookin all alert at everything lol

heres some pics
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzYuanBn-1.jpg

im too happy with her, she is soooo precious, and makes 9 mths of morning sickness sooooo worth it
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
She is soo cute! I just looked up the word episiotomy
omg.gif

thanx
smiles.gif
and lol yeah girl smh... but i rather this than a c section tho

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
She is soo cute! I just looked up the word episiotomy
omg.gif

i was gonna do the same thing LMAO but after your reaction, i dont think i will
th_LMAO.gif
i'm a total chicken when it comes to pregnancy. i cant even handle a paper cut, let alone popping out a kid. but i love when other people do it
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

OMG she is so beautiful!!! I am so happy she is here all safe and healthy and gorgeous and yours!!!!!!! CONGRAT lil Mommy!!!

foxxylatina07

Awww she's cute. When my daughter was born she was VERY alert too. And don't worry I feel you I, too had to get cut. The good thing was that I didn't feel anything at all even after the epidural wore off. Congrats and enjoy her they grow up too fast. Trust me my baby girl is 15 months already!
ssad.gif

yummy411

CONGRATS MAMA!!!! desiree is so beautiful.. whew you made the baby shower just in time! you would have been like me and had the baby sitting attneding his own shower LOL! i'm so happy both of you are healthy and doing well! will the (you tube) updates continue with her?

Latest posts