My MAC stash

spunky

34562_409115423018_706573018_4513520_2664719_n.jpg

all my MAC as of july 8th. i depot my shadows and put them in 28 pan palettes i buy off ebay - they're a little bigger than MAC ones, but they take up less space if you get me. the white labels are for shadows/blushes i'm buying soon... super organised! there's about 15 pressed pigments in there too.

38708_414684213018_706573018_4656554_1014366_n.jpg

My MACPro Student kit. i'm starting a make up artistry course in 3 weeks, so this is my college-specific kit including a GIGANTIC kit bag
smiles.gif

spunky

aww thanks everyone
smiles.gif

i'm so excited about starting my course! it's a 2 year HND that involves fashion makeup, SFX, prosthetics, period make up, film/tv make up, body painting and some hair styling.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
LOVE your collection! Those palettes are a great idea; I'm going to have to go look for them.

i get mine from here [or one of those HK-based stores selling them, they're all fairly similar] - wouldn't touch the make up with a bargepole, but the empty palettes are great value. the blush palettes are Stars Makeup Haven who i'm sure you'll have heard of
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Good luck on your course! I'm jealous it's exactly what I want to do, but don't know anywhere near me that offers this.
ssad.gif
I cant afford to leave my job & go back to college either. Boo!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Good luck on your course! I'm jealous it's exactly what I want to do, but don't know anywhere near me that offers this.
ssad.gif
I cant afford to leave my job & go back to college either. Boo!

the only places in scotland that did HND Make Up Artistry were Clydebank College and James Watt, both of which are on the west coast so I had to move to Glasgow, and i got a place at Clydebank which is only 10 minutes away on the train.

aww, i'm sorry there's nothing near you
ssad.gif
would you not be able to work and study? i'm sure you'd get a bursary or some sort of funding.

Latest posts