My N collection shadows...lost??

gracetre123

so what do you think?? I placed an order with nordstrom.com (N collection eyeshadows), and it was shipped out in Jan/14/08 by DHL...

This has to be deliver to the USPS and then to my address...but I dont have nothing yet!!USPS said that they got it on Jan 22...but that all the status the site shows..

I this normal?? or maybe my package is lost??

Sorry if this look dumb to you but I´m really worry...this are my mac eyeshadowwwwwsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

xStefanie711

I'm sorry! That sucks!
ssad.gif

I know how you feel. I though one of my orders from them was lost, but it just took a really long time. Probably because of the snow we got here. But I was getting worried.
Did you contact Nordstroms?

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStefanie711
I'm sorry! That sucks!
ssad.gif

I know how you feel. I though one of my orders from them was lost, but it just took a really long time. Probably because of the snow we got here. But I was getting worried.
Did you contact Nordstroms?

yeah...I´m so mad....they gonna give me an exchange, they said it was DHL fault...but anyway, it´s so frustrating!! they said that they can place another order for me right now, but I don´t want it!! I´m so angry!!!

xphoxbex

Hate to break it to you girl, but this ALWAYS happens when stuff goes through DHL. Happened to me several times. I hate DHL

urbanlilyfairy

awh taht sucks ..im waiting for my N Collection haul too .... I get paranoid about my packages getting lost cuz it goes through the APO system for me ...I ordered on the 13th ...and I have yet to recive it ...=/ im waiting till the 1st to inquire ..cuz sometimes the apo usps system is slow...but gosh now im more paranoid after reading your post.

sorry your stuff go lost..hugs

gracetre123

f#(%/ing DHL...so this is kinda normal ha! So what happend with the package..nordstrom got it back or nobody claim for it....is there anything I can or should do...

TIA

gigglegirl

DHL lost it, or is someone looking really good now with all this "lost" makeup?! Sorry to hear about that guys!

chocodcocoa

I'm so sorry =( I hate DHL because they charge crazy processing fees when there is customs/duties involved =(

Someone at DHL must love MAC...

coachkitten

Call customer service because I ordered a bra from them a few months ago and when it didn't turn up 3 weeks later I called them and they sent a new one out no questions asked. Nordstrom is great about those types of things as they just want the customer to be happy.
smiles.gif

gracetre123

GIRLS...GIRLS...I just cant belive it!!! my package arrived today!! my N collection shadows....looks like they found it!!

So what do you think?? should I call nordstrom?? b´cos in my order history still said that it´s been exchanged..

I´m sooo happy!!! yay!!

MiCHiE

Yes, call them. They'll give you instructions on how to do a return of the package they're resending.

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Yes, call them. They'll give you instructions on how to do a return of the package they're resending.

they did´t resend anything I said to them that I did´t want another order..

MiCHiE

So, what are they doing? A refund? Either way, I would call them and let them know the package arrived. They'll give you a call, most likely, when they see that the package has been tracked to you.

gracetre123

I just send them and email...I dont know what happend bcos even if DHL or USPS found the package I thought that it´s going back to nordstrom...

Latest posts