My Near MAC-astrophe

kradge79

I hope this is the right forum for this. I thought you guys would be the only ones to appreciate this. I was in the shower last night and my hubby was futzing around the bathroom and accidentally knocked a bag of brand new MAC stuff...into the toilet!! The bag contained 2 powerpoints, a palette refill, a lip liner, a fluidline, and Vibrational l/g. The p/p's, l/l, and f/l all fell out of the bag. My husband bravely rescued from an almost watery death. I have to say that my hubby has a fear of germy toilets, so I was very impressed that he did that for me. He knows how much I love my MAC!! He also said he didn't want to deal with my wrath if he left it there! Ha ha! Luckily everything was still in the boxes and I wiped everything down with a Clorox wipe. I think all is good now!

Janice

icon_eek.gif
rofl.gif

tiramisu

rofl.gif
This had me rolling! Your hubby is one brave man.. although I am certain my bf knows how much I love MAC and would do the same thing.. me thinks 8)

th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
to your sweet hubby.

koolmnbv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
icon_eek.gif
dude....
lol.gif
score points for hubby :thumbsup:

Absolutely he should get something special for that lol!!!

I once had just gotten a BN cell phone and it was a $500 nokia---this was like 7 or 8 years ago b4 cell phones were like mini computer/assistant/pda etc etc. so this cell was like such a big deal to me, anyway it fell in the toilet (thank god it was empty/only clear water lol) I had to fish it out and thankfully it dried up and still worked but all my friends freaked out and would never answer it or anything LMAO, but I didnt care I literally didnt want my $500 to go down the toilet!

Bravo and kudos to your hubby!

Katura

haha! Wow....I would freak out if I accidetally droped ANYTHING into the toilet...and if I did, gloves would go on...my brother/dad/boyfriend...and they could get it, I dont htink i could stick my hand in a toilet, whether i was dirty or clean....

But kudos to your man for being awesome and saving your MAC!

smiles.gif

Shawna

Kind of off topic, and this is gross, but the toilet is actually one of the cleanest parts of a house
icon_eek.gif
It harbours the least amount of germs. The kitchen counter/sink is actually the worst for germs. It's really gross when you think about it. Your MAC probably didn't get as dirty as it would have left out on the kitchen counter
smiles.gif

xBROKENxHEARTSx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Kind of off topic, and this is gross, but the toilet is actually one of the cleanest parts of a house
icon_eek.gif
It harbours the least amount of germs. The kitchen counter/sink is actually the worst for germs. It's really gross when you think about it. Your MAC probably didn't get as dirty as it would have left out on the kitchen counter
smiles.gif

So true, considering the water gets washed out everytime, but I'm OCD and I have this obsession over how clean the sink is, it's kinda weird, but yeah.

If any of my makeup ever fell in the toilet, wellllllllllllllllllllllll, I'de just get a new one, I'm sorry, but toilet water could get through some of the packaging, and *gags*, well maybe I'd get my daddy to rescue it if it were something like my lucky green, parrot, melody, etc...

My phone fell in the toilet when I first got it, tragic I know, but it was pretty tragic it was my sidekick II, *sniffle*sniffle*, the water eventually evaporated, but I still swapped with my sister, she still doesn't know it fell in the toilet
lol.gif

kradge79

Well, hopefully between the fact that he grabbed it within seconds and none of it had ever actually been opened and I cleaned them all with Clorox, I should be okay. If my face explodes, I guess we'll know why!

BlahWah

jawdrop.gif
My breath was gone for almost the whole post! I don't know how I would've reacted....
eeksign.gif
But cheers to your man for fishing them out!
cheerleader.gif

PrettyinPink

OMG! =O That was so sweet of him to reach in and grab it. What a thing to happen...everything should be fine though. What a story!

lara

As long as everything was sealed and you've sanitized it again, it should be fine. Just don't forget to take off the lids and give the threading a good clean as well.
winks.gif

Bravo to your husband!

Willa

Im also that kind of girl who always drop something in the toilet
I just don't get why I keep the lid open...

I droped a golden chain, my first lipstick ever, makeup brush and more unbelievable stuff.

th_dunno.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts