My new love - iPhone is here!!!

juicyaddict

Awesome, awesome phone! There is nothing like it. My new <3!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Really cool black box and bag... It is funny some people are trying to conceal the bag in some other bag so afraid that someone might know they carry the iphone with them and get mugged in the parking lot
iphone4.JPG

Googling... with the phone flipped horizontally
iphone2.JPG

In vertical view mode... main screen
iphone3.JPG

Apple logo at the back
iphone5.JPG

So thin, as thin as my old slver phone
iphone6.JPG

Camera was sooo good, took a pic of my sleepy self, but see the fingerprints... yeah that is why it came with a cleaning cloth
iphone7.JPG

vivaXglamlove

gah!
I nearly died when I read the title of this thread.
You are so lucky! I want the iphone is so bad.
It is so gorgeous!
I hope you enjoy it!
I might pm you with some questions, if you don't mind

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
gah!
I nearly died when I read the title of this thread.
You are so lucky! I want the iphone is so bad.
It is so gorgeous!
I hope you enjoy it!
I might pm you with some questions, if you don't mind

don't mind at all. ask me anything. me, my hubby, and another friend lined up at the apple store today. it was not as packed as i expected, there were maybe around 300 or so people in line and there were a LOT in stock. stores opened at 6 and by 7:00 or so, there was no line. everyone got home happy! including me. it was sooo worth it! get it! get it! i can't stop raving about it, soo cool. i like the internet surfing and the keyboard, and the way the screen flips horizontally or vertically when you flip the phone. omg! and itunes with it. amazing! i just plug it in like my ipod (mine was like the 2nd gen ipod, so old), and there you go, synch contacts, music. it is so sleek. i don't mind the fingerprints really. i get that all the time with my old slver. the touch screen is so responsive, it is crazy! yeah i'm stoked right now!

vivaXglamlove

I sent you a pm!
I'm reallly thinking about it now.
I'm gonna wait till the 3rd quarter for verizon, I heard Palm and blackberry will have something similar to the iphone.

stephie06

i am so jealous! i seriously want the iphone like 10000000 times more than i ever wanted my sk3
ssad.gif
i wish they had a version that was compatible with tmobile!!!

*honeypop*

We Aussies have to wait 6 more months - 2008. And no, we can't buy one from the US to use here coz it just won't work. So cannot wait though - I'm soooo JEALOUS

sweetbabigurl

ahhhhhh!
let me just tell you, Diana is very jealous at you!
omgosh literally i was counting my days when this phone came out, sadly i had to switch to verizon cuz all of my friends had verizon so it would be free mobile to mobile! but anyways.....IM SOOO JEALOUS OF YOUUU!

You're so lucky!