My new makeup area!! :) Pic heavy

jennyfee

Hey guys!! I finally created myself a makeup area worthy to be called an area :p

Here it is!!! (Drumrolllllllllllll)

152.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

160.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

168.jpg

BTW i totally assembled it BY MYSELF!!! I am uber proud, i loved assembling it, it was easy but quite long (about 4 hours :p)

And i also goootttt.....
169.jpg

In platinum!! I can't wait to try it, i'll definitely do a review!!

Hope u likey
smiles.gif

Any suggestions or questions are welcome
yes.gif

Janie

exotica45

LOL i immediatly recognized the "personnelle" brand in some pics, then i looked at your location and was like ohhh lol

your makeup area is neat
smiles.gif

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotica45
LOL i immediatly recognized the "personnelle" brand in some pics, then i looked at your location and was like ohhh lol

your makeup area is neat
smiles.gif

ahahah yes what's your location?
Doesn't Jean Coutu rock?
choochoo.gif

exotica45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfee
ahahah yes what's your location?
Doesn't Jean Coutu rock?
choochoo.gif

im in montreal! jean coutu has that special place in my heart (first makeup purchases...lol)

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotica45
im in montreal! jean coutu has that special place in my heart (first makeup purchases...lol)

Totally know what you mean!!
smiles.gif

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
love love it!!! I want an area like that someday

Thank you! It feels nice to finally have my own area
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Very nice! I like how organized everything is... everything has it's own spot and "hides" so nicely in the containers
smiles.gif

jennyfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Very nice! I like how organized everything is... everything has it's own spot and "hides" so nicely in the containers
smiles.gif

Thank you! It's still not great yet though, i'll try to get maybe wicker baskets to hide the plastic containers in... I'm not sure yet, it's a work in progress
smiles.gif

nursie

i love it! i want you to put a big mirror on the back board on there though, then it would be perfect!

jennyfee

^ I definitely will!! I just bought a big pink heart shaped miror to put on the back board and a chair and some lighting too... Will edit my post soon to show it off!!
smiles.gif

jennyfee

^ Be strong and independant!! I'm a total girly girl and i assembled it by myself, scrapes and bruises as a bonus!! LOL my bf picked it out with me but I didn't want to wait for him to assemble it, so i did it on my own... Plus, he was really impressed
smiles.gif
hehe

Latest posts