My Office Face

onezumi

Eeek! This is my first FOTD. I hope I do it right!
greengrin.gif
Mine is a little boring I am afraid... and my stupid camera wasn't pointed properly at me!
ssad.gif
I tried High ISO on this clicky camera and it didn't come out the best. I'll use my Canon Rebel for the next one. I am just posting what I wear to work. Our office is conservative, so I keep it extremely natural. Feel free to move it if it suffers from FOTD Epic Fail.
greengrin.gif
I do this in about 5 minutes each day:

Oni_is_sleepy.jpg

Products Used:

- Mac Mineralize Satinfinish as foundation - I used one pump and put it on just like tinted moisturizer. I don't use a foundation brush.

- MAC Paint from lash line to brow bone in Bare Canvas to prevent creasing and keep eyeshadow on all day. I just use my fingers here too.

- Mac Select Cover Up as concealer applied also with fingers.

- Mac Woodwinked (looks like a shimmer bronze) eyeshadow on my eyelid.

- Mac Ricepaper (looks kinda like muted iridescent gold) on my brow bone blended with lid color. I also put it on my cheekbones as highlight because I do not yet have the fabled Mac Pigments.
greengrin.gif

- Nars lipgloss in Sandpiper. I LOVE this color!

- Benefit Dallas used as a subtle bronzer from temple to cheekbone to jawline blended into neck. Blend with Kabuki brush. Spinny spinny!

- Benefit Brow Zings in Medium to fill in brows. I feather them in just liek if I were drawing hair...in the direction that hair grows.

- Imju Fiberwig Mascara. I just use one coat because I was in a hurry and in the bathroom at work!

For my hair..I wash it every other day and sleep with it up in a bun at the top of my head to keep the frizz away. I'm naturally wavy. I don't do my hair in the morning, ever. I just fluff it up like a jaunty doggy and I'm off to my cubicle of doom!
greengrin.gif

That's all that I do for every day. Sometimes I add eyeliner but I've been diggin' the bronzey ethereal minimal thing lately...it's SUMMER!
greengrin.gif

onezumi

Yay! Thank you!
greengrin.gif
I didn't realize my tiny camera was so..tiny. T_T My husband was like, "That's why we got you that massive Canon Rebel! Use it!" LOL.

onezumi

Oh yay! Thank you!
greengrin.gif

Next time..LARGER pictures! I'll try one tomorrow.
greengrin.gif
My boss is on vacation so I might try a more dramatic e/s...slightly.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts