my RAAiNBOW

breathless

so yes. here i am, trying that rainbow look. although, i didn't do the lips. time was running out because my baby woke up from his nap =]
so, is my liner better then yesterdays? ha. i'm sure. i didn't use a crappy milani liquid liner. i used a black pigment from mac, but its not labeled, so i'm not sure of the name. its got a silverish shimmer?? eh. don't know, but the pictures dooo do justice on the pigment.

all MAC, unless otherwise stated

EYES;
ultima II fade not, crease not.
romping
fab & flashy
going bananas
bang on blue
a blackish pigment from mac, but its not labeled.
elf black pencil liner
maybelline xxl mascara
maybelline great lash mascara

BROWS;
some cheapo brown pencil liner.

FACE;
clinique foundation in number 4 possibly. don't know. it was a sample from the counter.

CHEEKS;
afterdusk

LiPS;
sugar shocked

raainbow5.jpg

raainbow4.jpg

raainbow3.jpg

raainbow2.jpg

raainbow1.jpg

GiMMiE ALL THE CC YOU GOT [UNTiL I GET BETTER]

hotpink1326

This is definitly one of my favorites that you've done!!! Wonderful job!!! Awesome colors and placement and this look is just... WOW on you
smiles.gif

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
oh you took the liner advice and it looks hot!

yep. i had to take that liner advice. i'm glad i did!! =]

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
This is definitly one of my favorites that you've done!!! Wonderful job!!! Awesome colors and placement and this look is just... WOW on you
smiles.gif

thank you =]] *blushes*

entipy

Awesome!! This really looks fabulous on you! The lower liner makes a WORLD of difference! And that upper liner is just gorgeous!! Great job!

JCBean

Wow-breathless, that's gorgeous! I love that shimmery turquoise liner!! it's soooo pretty.

I love this look on you
th_hug.gif
xx

Latest posts