My stash after a year of collecting MAC (pic heavy!)

taina007

WOW you did some mad mac hauling this year! lovely job
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

Yes it's only been one year. I started officially with the Red She Said collection, which was last year's holiday collection.
winks.gif

ABB113

Amazing collection, Winnie! And we've been collecting MAC for about the same amount of time ;-) There are a few items in your collection that I wish I had picked up when they were out. And I LOVE Dirty Plum Pro blush. It's gorgeous! I hope you're doing well! :)

PinkBasset

Great collection Winnie! Especially the 5 blush palettes, wow!!
th_drool.gif
Maybe you could help me with a blush question? I've been wanting Cantaloupe blush, but do you think it's worth it when I have (that I would imagine to be somewhat similar in colour) Peaches, Style, Devil, Spaced Out, Improvise, Nuance and Eversun. Is it very close to any of those or would it be unique for me? I know it's matte and that's the main reason I want it, but then again I try not to buy total dupes...
tong.gif
TIA sweetie!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Great collection Winnie! Especially the 5 blush palettes, wow!!
th_drool.gif
Maybe you could help me with a blush question? I've been wanting Cantaloupe blush, but do you think it's worth it when I have (that I would imagine to be somewhat similar in colour) Peaches, Style, Devil, Spaced Out, Improvise, Nuance and Eversun. Is it very close to any of those or would it be unique for me? I know it's matte and that's the main reason I want it, but then again I try not to buy total dupes...
tong.gif
TIA sweetie!

Honestly I don't think it is very similar to any of those. But is it unique enough to warrant owning it? I don't think so. I only got it because I've heard people saying how gorgeous it is and how I had to have it, but now that I've got it I don't use it often at all. There are other peachy blushes that I adore more, so Cantaloupe is nothing special to me. But this is just my opinion.
winks.gif

Of the blushes that you have, I would say that Cantaloupe has more brown than Peaches, but is peachier than Eversun. But it's still the closest to Peaches. It is somewhat comparable to Superdupernatural MB and Prim & Proper blush too. Which of those blushes that you listed above do you like the best?

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Honestly I don't think it is very similar to any of those. But is it unique enough to warrant owning it? I don't think so. I only got it because I've heard people saying how gorgeous it is and how I had to have it, but now that I've got it I don't use it often at all. There are other peachy blushes that I adore more, so Cantaloupe is nothing special to me. But this is just my opinion.
winks.gif

Of the blushes that you have, I would say that Cantaloupe has more brown than Peaches, but is peachier than Eversun. But it's still the closest to Peaches. It is somewhat comparable to Superdupernatural MB and Prim & Proper blush too. Which of those blushes that you listed above do you like the best?

I forgot that I have Prim&Proper too! Maybe I don't need it if they are close..Or if I layered Peaches and Eversun?

Which I like best? That is one hard question you gave me!
lol.gif
I haven't got too much use out of any yet, partly because I always rotate my blushes, partly because some of them are so new purchases, but if I had to say two they would propably be Style and Devil (...and Eversun!!
th_LMAO.gif
I had to add third!). But then again it depends on my mood which I choose, that's why I love to have many options.
yes.gif

Thank you so much for advising me, it was really helpful!
th_hug.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I forgot that I have Prim&Proper too! Maybe I don't need it if they are close..Or if I layered Peaches and Eversun?

Which I like best? That is one hard question you gave me!
lol.gif
I haven't got too much use out of any yet, partly because I always rotate my blushes, partly because some of them are so new purchases, but if I had to say two they would propably be Style and Devil (...and Eversun!!
th_LMAO.gif
I had to add third!). But then again it depends on my mood which I choose, that's why I love to have many options.
yes.gif

Thank you so much for advising me, it was really helpful!
th_hug.gif

I tried taking pics with my blackberry camera, but the image quality was so shitty that I gave up (my sis took the camera out today). I think Eversun is a bit too brown; after all I do classify Eversun under the brown palette while Cantaloupe belongs to the peach palette. Prim & Proper has more plum undertones to it. But I think you can try mixing Peaches together with Prim & Proper, the outcome might be similar to Cantaloupe. Style is very pretty, I like it a lot too! Devil is nice too, but I don't usually wear it because it takes time to blend out the color to avoid looking like a clown. Do you have Fun & Games blush? It's my fave peachy blush, worth tracking down IMO. Although I don't know how similar it is to your Spaced Out blush.